GoodEnuff Farm Kidding Thread Late 20-21

Discussion in 'Birth Announcements' started by goodenuff, Nov 14, 2020.

1. goodenuff

goodenuff Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2019
    Idaho
    Oh my goodness, I have idea why it's locking the pictures, urghh! 20201219_170006.jpg

2. Jasmine E Degroat

Jasmine E Degroat Active Member

Dec 17, 2020
    California

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  4. Moers kiko boars

Moers kiko boars Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2018
    Oklahoma
    Be sure and keep us posted on your kiddings. I do.hope the girls give you break between them. Lol. GOOD LUCK!

MadHouse and goodenuff like this.
  5. goodenuff

Jan 1, 2019
    Idaho
    So I'm thinking maybe Oreo will kid tonight since we're supposed to get quite a bit of rain. Maybe Bratty will too. I just know that on Oreo, you can feel a baby or two sticking out on her side as they get into position. Her tummy's change shape quite a bit today too. 20201220_123950.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2020
  6. goodenuff

Jan 1, 2019
    Idaho
    I hate that it locks the pictures!! So frustrating, urghhhh! 20201220_155409.jpg

7. goodenuff

Jan 1, 2019
    Idaho
    Lalala there has to be something here so I can post the latest pic lalalala 20201220_165356.jpg

8. goodenuff

Jan 1, 2019
    Idaho
    I always hate the waiting part! Grandma and I agree that Oreo has to go sometime today, the poor thing is so uncomfortable and talking a ton. Also, I've decided that I'm just going to post each picture one by one so that it can't lock them. 20201221_084956.jpg

MadHouse and Moers kiko boars like this.
  9. goodenuff

Jan 1, 2019
    Idaho
    I think Rainey will be either the second-to-last or the last to kid. 20201221_085011.jpg

10. goodenuff

Jan 1, 2019
    Idaho
    I think Norma is in the same boat as Rainey; second-to-last or the last to kid. 20201221_085116.jpg

11. goodenuff

Jan 1, 2019
    Idaho
    I'm betting that either Bratty or Oreo will go first, but most likely Oreo, leaving Bratty as the second to kid. Poor girl always had a broodmare's belly so it's hard to tell if babies have dropped or not. 20201221_085138.jpg

12. Moers kiko boars

Moers kiko boars Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2018
    Oklahoma
    I understand the stress of waiting and the guessing game...lol lol i have 12 ready to go soon. So Im.in there with you! :omg:

GoofyGoat, MadHouse and goodenuff like this.
  13. Tanya

Tanya Well-Known Member

I really cant wait any more

14. goodenuff

Jan 1, 2019
    Idaho
    Yeah, we have these four due anytime and the next batch's first due date is December 31st. There's three does in the next batch, and then four in, I believe, March.

Moers kiko boars and MadHouse like this.
  15. goodenuff

Jan 1, 2019
    Idaho
    I don't know, I think some Christmas babies would be cute! I know the girls are going to kid soon but I'm so excited that it's not soon enough!

Oreo's belly. View attachment 193073

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
  16. goodenuff

Jan 1, 2019
    Idaho
    Norma Jean just got us super excited for no reason; we thought she lost her mucous plug but it was just a piece of hay. Oh those darn goats just like to keep us on our toes!

17. Tanya

Tanya Well-Known Member

No Norma Jean.... dont do that.

18. goodenuff

Jan 1, 2019
    Idaho
    So I have decided that there all going to pop at the same time. Luckily, I've been staying the night at my grandparents all week in case they have their kids in the middle of the night so my grandma has some help. I told her that if all four go into labor at once, then I'll take two does to watch and she gets two does to watch. We just checked the girls not too long ago and their udders have definitely gotten fuller from this morning. I couldn't get any pictures since it's night, but one girl's udder bulges now and everyone else's are just huge!

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
  19. goodenuff

Jan 1, 2019
    Idaho
    Norma has totally lost all of her ligaments; you can't even find then while digging in there and I can wrap my fingers around her tailhead. Her udder is full too. She'll probably kid tonight while we're all eating dinner for our family tradition since in my experience, they pick the worst times to kid. Like in the middle of the night, before your last basketball game of the season so you only get two hours of sleep, or on the day of a baseball game, or during a horrible snowstorm, stuff like that. 20201223_094727.jpg

20. goodenuff

Jan 1, 2019
    Idaho
    I checked the girls about an hour ago and I can get milk out of Norma's teats now. We're getting close!!

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020