The Goat Spot Forum banner

121 - 140 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Yay! Another healthy baby to add to the kiddie pile up!

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
That certainly is a Hulk! Got baby rolls even, goodness gracious. Glad you have such a stout little buckling filling your wish list for one.

Scarlett worked hard to push that one into the world.:goodjob:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
Now we wait until mid-February for two of my dairy does, beginning- and mid-March for two Boer does and one dairy doe, and beginning-of-April for two other boer does. What we believe is the first dairy doe to be due, Asia, who is our resident Guernsey, is already getting an udder; it's been filling since the beginning of this month. I could feel babies moving tonight!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
Asia should be our next doe to kid. We aren't completely sure as to when she'll kid though because we have her on the calendar as being bred to kid February 1st, but we also have her to kid mid-Feb. I'm thinking it's the closer due date but who knows because last year, she fooled us into thinking that she would kid at the beginning of May but didn't kid until the end. Sorry about the quality of the picture, she doesn't like us to stand behind her where she can't see us ever since we AI'd her.
20210124_101451.jpg

121 - 140 of 173 Posts