Goodnight my Murph Man....I love u!

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by cdtrum, Dec 9, 2010.

1. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    My boy Murphy took his last breath this morning....Murphy, I love you so very much and hope you knew how hard we tried to save you, but it was not to be. Your life was all to short.....but oh what a spoiled and great life you had. I will carry you in my heart and memories forever. You were such a silly, fun loving guy....always looking for mischief. I will take comfort in that you are no longer suffering and at peace........Goodnight my baby boy.

2. Wild Wind Farm

Wild Wind Farm New Member

Feb 9, 2010
    Northeast Ohio
    I am so sorry you lost your boy.

3. milkmaid

milkmaid I'm not addicted - I'm in love!

Oh I am so sorry for your loss...those little fellas just steal your heart. :tear: :hug:

4. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :hug: Murph knew he was well loved and will continue to be in your heart :hug:

5. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Oh Denise I am so sorry! I was really hoping he'd pull through for you. :hug: Will you be having an autopsy on him to see what went wrong or do you think it was pneumonia?

I am so sorry for your loss... at least he is not in any pain anymore. Sending lots of :hug: your way!!

It has been a tough week for a lot of us and our goaties, hasn't it? :tears:

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Denise ...I am so.... very sorry.... you lost Murph... :tears: ....that is so sad ........you tried so hard .....to save him.... :hug: there must of been something else....going on inside... that we couldn't see ....is to why... he didn't make it...... You did everything ...that any of us would of done..... My whole heart.... goes out to you....and again.... I am so sorry.... :( :hug:

7. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    :tears: I'm sorry. Go to Goat Angels on FB. It's full of people who understand how much it hurts. :hug:

Gina

8. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

Im so sorry :( I JUST lost one a few weeks ago, its not fair....But just remember you gave him such a nice life, evenif it was cut short

9. Realfoodmama

Realfoodmama New Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Santa Fe, NM
    I am so sorry...you worked so hard and I know he appreciated it. :grouphug: