Texas Goofygoat has to sell goats :(

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by GoofyGoat, Feb 19, 2021.

1. GoofyGoat

GoofyGoat Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    Thank you. I agree goats are great therapy. They’re not just livestock they’re members of the family.

2. Iluvlilly!

Iluvlilly! Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2019
    Wisconsin
    Darn wish you were closer to Wisconsin! Hope everything turns out for the best for you and your goats:hug:

3. GoofyGoat

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    Thank you :)

4. GoofyGoat

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    I’m going to introduce some of my goats. (Obviously I’m no photographer) The other problem is every time we bring out our Phones, they all know it’s time to photobomb. (Bad trick we taught them cause they’re so cute) So getting individuals is complicated.
    Here’s Fleur, she’s a 4-5 year old Pygmy, she’s a character and loves neck rubs

Attached Files:

5. GoofyGoat

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    This is Alastor (Mad eye) Moody...not a fitting name for a scoobydoo type goat but he’s an amazing babysitter and he also is the herds peacemaker. He’ll just walk up to misbehaving herd mates and by size alone separate the offenders. As you can see he takes his job very seriously, He leaves no stone unturned (or dog house) he makes sure to tell me all was well ;)

Attached Files:

6. GoofyGoat

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    This is Andromeda, she’s a 5-6 year old pure blood Nigie. She’s also our herd Matriarch. In the past 4 years she had two sets of trips and A single. She’s a easy keeper and an outstanding mother. She’s also a great producer. She raised both sets of trips with ease and gave us about a quart a day after weaning. These are older pics ...will try to get new ones soon. We’ve given her a year off so she’ll be ready for fall kids. I will include Regulus her youngest son for a very reasonable price to a pet home. They’re very bonded, but he’s weaned.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  7. GoofyGoat

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    Meet Cho Chang
    She’s an almost one year old doeling. She’s Andromeda’s granddaughter.
    This little lady is spunky and sweet. She can be a bit shy with younger kids but if they have animal crackers she’ll warm up quickly. She was our only all black kid. She was a triplet from Tonks a FF. Both mom and grandma are great milkers . I will include her brother Teddy Tonks For a very reasonable price to a pet home. Teddy is a character in his own right but very loving.

Attached Files:

8. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Nice looking herd!

Moers kiko boars and MadHouse like this.
  9. Kass

Kass Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2020
    Lisbon Falls ME
    They sound amazing. I wish I lived closer! I'm so sorry you have to sell them

Moers kiko boars and MadHouse like this.
  10. AndersonRanch

AndersonRanch Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2020
    California
    I’m so sorry your having to sell your goats. You can really see how healthy and loves they are. I wish you luck on selling them. I’m not sure how I could help but if I can in any way I sure will.

11. GoofyGoat

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    Aw, thanks so very much! Just keep thinking good thoughts that the ones I have to sell find amazing homes. It’s really a wretch, but I’m probably having another surgery and I have to be realistic about my ability to care for them properly. Down sizing while their young and healthy, is their best chance.

12. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  13. GoofyGoat

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    Thank you!

14. YouGoatMe

YouGoatMe Well-Known Member

May 31, 2020
    Texas
    I wish I was a little closer to you! I have been banned from buying more goats and also need to downsize our boy population. I hope you find awesome homes for your goaties!!

15. Stephanie case

Stephanie case New Member

Mar 18, 2019
    Florida
    Ah wish you were closer. Love your NDs!! Praying all will find awesome homes and also for your pending health adventures.

16. GoofyGoat

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
  17. Feira426

Feira426 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2019
    Texas
    Oh no, I’m so sorry! That must be so hard. I hope you can find everyone a good home - that will at least give you some peace of mind.

18. Nommie Bringeruvda Noms

Nommie Bringeruvda Noms Active Member

Nov 7, 2019
    MO
    Awww, I'm so sorry... ((hugs)):upset: