GoofyGoat's Wait is over! We're done!

Discussion in 'Waiting Room' started by GoofyGoat, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Sfgwife

Sfgwife Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2018
    North Cakalaki
    Hahha yep!

Iluvlilly! and GoofyGoat like this.
  2. Moers kiko boars

Moers kiko boars Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2018
    Oklahoma
    Oh Goofy Goat..they are adorable. How do you keep your hands off of them. They look sooooo soft & fluffy! Hows Drom? How are you? Are you going to get a GREAT Nights Sleep? Yay(woot):lolgoat::goatkiss: (woot):wow::wow::wow:JUST LOVE THEM!!!!

MadHouse and GoofyGoat like this.

3. Damfino

Damfino Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Right behind you
    Aw... send some of that buck luck my way! I'm always over the moon about any kid, boy or girl, as long as it's healthy. BUT, since I sell packgoats I really prefer bucklings. ;)

4. GoofyGoat

GoofyGoat Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    Aw, thank you! They are too sweet, the little doeling is a keeper I think. The boys are strong and wide I'm actually pretty excited about them. Drom is doing great,the doeling was first, perfect presentation. The two boys tried to beat each other out (they were a tangled mess head of one, foot of another presenting) but luckily it was quickly sorted out then wow whoosh...hey world....here we are. Lol.

I'll get sleep tonight. I'm off today so I'll get to play with all the kids..if this doggone rain will let up. We're under tornado/high wind watches as well.
    Thanks for checking tho :)

5. GoofyGoat

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    Sending lots Buck luck hopes to you @Damfino!

6. GoofyGoat

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    The babies and Drom enjoying a nap. We went from 82*to 37* so they got moved to the house to help them stay warm enough. The biggest boy only weighs 2lb10oz but everyone's teeth are erupted. It's just like Drom's trips last year. Tiny but very healthy. From left to right...Aurora, Severus, and Regulus

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
  7. Moers kiko boars

Apr 22, 2018
    Oklahoma
    They are ALL SO ADORABLE! I Just want to snuggle them. Ohhhhh they are so fluffy! They look healthy to me. And Drom looks good!

GoofyGoat and MadHouse like this.
  8. MadHouse

MadHouse Well-Known Member

Happy to hear they are healthy!
    Enjoy the snuggling!!

9. GoofyGoat

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    Thank you both!
    @Moers kiko boars how are you holding up? You're in the medical field aren't you? How are your new FB babies doing? How's my Stuffer doing?
    @MadHouse how's May doing? She's only a couple days away isn't she?

Sorry I've been offline but been extremely busy between work and farm and haven't checked in as much as I should have.

10. MadHouse

Hey, with 60 hours of work in a week there is no should!!
    I cannot imagine having to work those long hours all the time.
    You must be exhausted.
    I hope you have the night off, enjoying your new fuzz balls.
    May is still pregnant and getting spoiled. But suffering being alone in her new digs.

11. Moers kiko boars

Apr 22, 2018
    Oklahoma
    Hey Goofy Goat. Im hanging in there. Im enjoying what I can of my two FB bucklngs. Mr Stuffer is getting Big! 20200331_105455.jpg
    About 53lbs of Big. Not big boned, but thick.
    My youngest Thunderbolt...sleeps alot!
    20200406_095058.jpg
    At least when I see him...he is...lol
    Ill have to take a new pic of Ligtning Rod. Hes took a growth spurt. Or looks like he has to me. Ill get you a pic.
    Now how about your first cuties! How big are they now? Arent they a month old now? I would love to see a picture, whenever you have time. The kidd pics keep me smiling. Take my mind away for a second or so. Lol
    You take care & be careful. Get some rest. Its very important!

MadHouse and GoofyGoat like this.
  12. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  13. GoofyGoat

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    Just some pictures of the kids helping me clean the barn...

Attached Files:

alicejane, Sfgwife, Damfino and 6 others like this.
  14. Iluvlilly!

Iluvlilly! Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2019
    Wisconsin
    Awe their so cute:inlove::inlove: Just curious, How well do the pine shavings work for you? Do the last very long? Thanks!

15. MadHouse

Yay! The Hogwarts kids with their House colours!!
    I bet they loove helping!
    :inlove:

16. GoofyGoat

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    We have a plywood floor so I have to use something, they're better on a dirt floor I think. Yes, they absorb a lot but not all. No, they don't last that long because I have to use a fairly thick layer, I have to clean wet spots out daily and add in PDZ to keep it clean and healthy.

17. Moers kiko boars

Apr 22, 2018
    Oklahoma
    They have really grown! :bonk: Wow..they are soooo cute. I bet they are so much fun to watch! (dance) oh they are cute.

GoofyGoat, Iluvlilly! and MadHouse like this.
  18. GoofyGoat

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    Thanks!
    They're so Fun to watch! Yesterday we put everyone together in our main pen it was hilarious when the littles saw Alastor our boer wether (200lb gentle giant) they high tailed it back to their moms and hid behind them...Then, when Alastor laid down they thought he was a trampoline lol.

How's my Stuffer boy?

19. Moers kiko boars

Apr 22, 2018
    Oklahoma
    Oh. Such a cute story. Those little guys can steal your hesrt so quickly! Just love them to pieces!.
    Stuffer is good. Hes growibg upm& getting bucky. Soon Ill be selling some. Just sold 6 with a hold on another. Ill see in if I can get a decent picture in the next few days when its not storming.

GoofyGoat likes this.