GoofyGoat's Wait is over! We're done!

Discussion in 'Waiting Room' started by GoofyGoat, Jan 16, 2020.

1. GoofyGoat

GoofyGoat Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    Tried to get pics today...nobody wanted to cooperate...Tonks gave me the look saying...what's you looking at momma..stay away from back there...lol then she ran full tilt to the other end of the paddock...I did get a fun one of Albus though, he's part ham...here ya go @Moers kiko boars
    Pardon the mess we're still cleaning up from the devil winds 10 days ago

Attached Files:

2. Moers kiko boars

Moers kiko boars Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2018
    Oklahoma
    I love him already! Hes my kinda buck...lookin good! Lol lol He is adorable..and your doe. She gave you " the look" what you lookin at? Hmmmmmh! Lol lol
    What mess...i didnt see a mess. I say adorable goats...

OldTurtleMom, MadHouse and Feira426 like this.

3. GoofyGoat

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    My daughter and I have been Getting the Kidding/bonding pens ready and today will be the final test run of the new camera system...We've had to really work around fencing and other logistical setbacks but I hope we've come up with something workable. I'm almost a week behind schedule because I caught a flu bug that zapped me of energy. I'm so blessed that my daughter stepped up to keep things running.
    Here's our temporary Kidding areas. There's a total of 4 pens but one is "L" shaped so I hope I don't have to use it.

Attached Files:

4. Sfgwife

Sfgwife Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2018
    North Cakalaki

They looks great! Happy kidding

MadHouse and GoofyGoat like this.
  5. Moers kiko boars

Moers kiko boars Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2018
    Oklahoma
    Hey there GG..I heard you were asking about me 20200125_074831.jpg Im getting big! 20200125_074917.jpg im ready for some playmates....got any yet?

6. Feira426

Feira426 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2019
    Texas
    Wow, so nice!! What are the colored baskets for?

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  8. SalteyLove

SalteyLove Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2011
    New England
    So tidy and prepared! Nice work

MadHouse and GoofyGoat like this.
  9. SandyNubians

SandyNubians Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2017
    Idaho
    The kidding pens look great! It makes everything feel so much closer when you have them set up! Only 3-4 weeks until the first kids will be here(dance)

10. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

11. GoofyGoat

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    Thanks y'all! We've never had this many kid so close together and I'm getting the nervous energy going and realizing I could double my herd of 15 in a matter of a few weeks...it's nerve racking thinking about it.
    Tonks and Sybil , Luna and Fleur then Lily and Andromeda...each pair has a first freshener and an experienced mom so I'm hoping it'll make things a bit easier if the decide to deliver at the same time.
    Now if I could just get the devil wind damage repaired before the next rain...(not likely) I'd be in good shape.

12. GoofyGoat

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    Thanks! They're temporary hay feeders. This is normally a storage shed so I don't want to build anything too permanent for the week or so each doe would be using it.

13. DaGoatandPugLady

DaGoatandPugLady Active Member

Nov 19, 2018
    Fort Worth, TX
    I am so excited for you!!!!! Your goats are adorable.... :) If you need an extra pair of hands, holler at your girl!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    GoofyGoat and Moers kiko boars like this.
  14. GoofyGoat

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    Thanks, I will :)

15. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Your girls are beautiful and I love your kidding setup! I'm sure Feb/Mar can't get here soon enough! :)

GoofyGoat and MadHouse like this.
  16. Jessica84

Jessica84 Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    California
    Oh goofygoat I hate to break it to you but I think you will be tripling your herd of 15 lol
    Love your set up! It looks so clean and organized. Makes me a little jealous lol

17. GoofyGoat

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    Nooooooo!
    No trips or quads allowed ;). Don't be jealous, it all gets broken apart so there's room to put my garage back in order. Everything from the shed is now in the garage...well everything but the car it doesn't fit.
    I've had to play musical buildings so we can kid.

18. Great kidding pens! Can't wait to see all these cute babies!!!

19. GoofyGoat

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    We have camera! Excuse the wires we are about to go get extensions but we can seeeeeee! :)

Attached Files:

CBPitts, MadHouse, Sfgwife and 3 others like this.
  20. Sfgwife

Sfgwife Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2018
    North Cakalaki
    Yay!