Gorgeous BLUE EYED & MoonSpotted Nigerian Doe FOR SALE!

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Muddy Creek Farm, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I have a beautiful MCH sired Nigerian Dwarf Doe for sale, she is Kids Corral EA Nestea Blue. I bought her for $550 and would sell her for that, or you could pay an extra fee and she can be bred to the buck of your choice. I just don't have any of her lines in my herd. Nestea is super super sweet and very dairy, extremely long with a nice escutcheon, a long lean neck etc....

[​IMG]

Check her out on her page or our sale page -
    http://muddycreekgoats.com/Does/Doe-Nestea.html

2. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Very pretty girl

3. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I hate to sell her, but I just don't have any of her lines *sigh*

4. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    She is GORGEOUS! I hope you find a good home for her.

5. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

you know i think i would keep her, if you're not over your limit on does. It doesn't matter if she is the bloodlines you have or not. Incorperate them into your breeding program. You might be surprised at how well the cross with your other lines.
    But it sounds like you are pretty attached to her. Get a couple kids out of her first then decide. about her. This is if you have the room for her. But i like her a lot she is a nice doe and i see some bucks on your site like the black one with moonspots that i think would cross nicely with her.
    beth

6. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    My thoughts too, I have a lot that aren't directly the same lines and they produce some fabulous kids.

7. sixshooterfarm

sixshooterfarm New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Honestly I would keep her, I do have some similar bloodlines, but I also have a lot of different bloodlines. Just cause she dosent have your bloodlines than thats ok. Lilly and Titan gave me thos triplets and I dont beleive they have anything in common!

8. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I would keep her too, but I have to sell one and that is how I decided lol. I'll hate to see her go.

9. moonspinner

moonspinner Member

Oct 5, 2007
    western NY
    Chelsey, was on your site and on your doe page Nestea is listed as having two sets of parents. Now that would be a feat!
    Sorry you have to part with her.