The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We still have a mature herd sire for sale. Big Oak Farm SD Nighshade is out of a beautiful, powerful doe who we lost prematurely. Her name was Stoney Lonesome Petunia and she had already earned 1 GCH milking leg and 2 RGCH wins with NDGA before she died. Nightshade's sire is Sugar Creeks NR Snapdragon *S and he has several JrCH daughters on the ground already as well as at least one *D milking daughter that I know of. Nightshade is a really well bred buck and we are using him here on our own does until he sells. Great price on some awesome Gay-Mor lines. $275 Email for more details or check out our website.

Thanks!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
**AVAILABLE AGAIN

Well, I've been painting the office this week so the 'puter has been apart most of the week and I haven't had much time to catch up. (boy, I'm missing TGS!) I've got to take my pc back apart in a minute so the carpet can be installed tomorrow so if you try and contact me but don't hear back right away, I promise to respond by the end of the weekend. The sale didn't work out on this guy and he's looking for a new home. You can get more details on our website.

Thanks!

·
Registered
401 Posts
I own Nightshade's son and while NS is black and white my buck is LIT UP - TONS of color. Like Nightshade, Ransom is correct and Ransom is also dripping and I mean DRIPPING with dairy! He puts his get in a nice pkg with more than looks. I would love to see what this guy could do for some daughters! Just my .02 and can tell you first hand - he's quite nice in person!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
fritzie said:
he is beautiful. if any one is interested in him that lives south of KY i am going to kristens house the day after thanksginen & would be happy to bring him back to my farm in TN for some one to pick up here.
Thanks for this offer Fritzie! That's really sweet of you.

Kristen

1 - 11 of 11 Posts