Gorgeous ND buck still available - KY

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by bigoakfarm, Oct 5, 2007.

1. bigoakfarm

bigoakfarm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Kentucky
    We still have a mature herd sire for sale. Big Oak Farm SD Nighshade is out of a beautiful, powerful doe who we lost prematurely. Her name was Stoney Lonesome Petunia and she had already earned 1 GCH milking leg and 2 RGCH wins with NDGA before she died. Nightshade's sire is Sugar Creeks NR Snapdragon *S and he has several JrCH daughters on the ground already as well as at least one *D milking daughter that I know of. Nightshade is a really well bred buck and we are using him here on our own does until he sells. Great price on some awesome Gay-Mor lines. $275 Email for more details or check out our website.

Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    He is very nice! I wish you the best of luck finding him a good home!

3. bigoakfarm

bigoakfarm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Kentucky
    Thanks Brandi. I really think he's handsome but I may be a little biased. LOL! :lol:

Kristen

4. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    LOL No, I think you are completely justified in that assumption LOL He is a real looker :wink:

5. bigoakfarm

bigoakfarm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Kentucky
    **SALE PENDING***

Thanks!
    Kristen

6. bigoakfarm

bigoakfarm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Kentucky
    **AVAILABLE AGAIN

Well, I've been painting the office this week so the 'puter has been apart most of the week and I haven't had much time to catch up. (boy, I'm missing TGS!) I've got to take my pc back apart in a minute so the carpet can be installed tomorrow so if you try and contact me but don't hear back right away, I promise to respond by the end of the weekend. The sale didn't work out on this guy and he's looking for a new home. You can get more details on our website.

Thanks!

7. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    he is beautiful. if any one is interested in him that lives south of KY i am going to kristens house the day after thanksginen & would be happy to bring him back to my farm in TN for some one to pick up here.

8. Bona Fide

Bona Fide New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Kentucky
    I own Nightshade's son and while NS is black and white my buck is LIT UP - TONS of color. Like Nightshade, Ransom is correct and Ransom is also dripping and I mean DRIPPING with dairy! He puts his get in a nice pkg with more than looks. I would love to see what this guy could do for some daughters! Just my .02 and can tell you first hand - he's quite nice in person!

9. bigoakfarm

bigoakfarm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Kentucky
    Thanks for this offer Fritzie! That's really sweet of you.

Kristen

10. bigoakfarm

bigoakfarm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Kentucky
    Thanks so much, Katie! Nightshade thanks you too. :wink: He's all done here for the year and ready to move on.

Kristen

11. bigoakfarm

bigoakfarm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Kentucky