The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe it- I just got banned from another board for offering a goat feed coupon. The same one I offered here. I submitted the post a week ago and it was never posted to the board. I submitted another post asking why and got no answer. I went to the board and found out that they had banned me. I realize that these days you have to be careful, but we trade on another board alot. I didn't think there was a rule against it. Heck, I trade coupons every month with a fellow chicken lover from Indiana.

Oh well, just upset. PLUNK! That was the sound of the goat feed coupon going in the trash.

Gina

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
oh that is terrible! Well you most certainly are welcome to post such things here. :D I saw your posting but I don't use purina feed so I left it for someone who does.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
That is weird that they wouldn't at least give you the opportunity to avoid the problem first. Simply zapping someone without warning for doing something so innoculous as offering a couppn exchange is really extreme.

·
Registered
56 Posts

Gosh, thats is all the dealers around here sell, where can I find those coupons.......lol

Thanks Leslie

New goat owner to 5 little mixed babies that nobody wanted. I wish my dog minded as well as my goats........... :lol:

·
Registered
175 Posts
That's a great deal on the coupon - we got one with an order from Caprine Supply and stocked up for the winter. A free bag is always nice! :wink: Their loss - glad you're here!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts