The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After hanging out here for six months, I brought home my goats. The seller gave us a queer look when I said we were just going to load them in the back of the van. " You don't have a crate?" She asked. But, we had no problems on the ten minute ride home… if you don't count bodily functions. Both young ones peed and pelleted the tarp we had covering the back of the van.
They are in the pen, now. The younger ones crying out for mom. The pen is holding them for now. One is looking over the pallet fence, but has not made a break for it. I think the puppies on the outside of the fence give her pause.
The puppies are my problems. They won't stay out of the goat yard! LoL They like these new weird dogs. I've blocked three access holes, already. I know it won't do much good in the long run, and I don't want it to. But, I do want to give the goats a couple of days to get used to their new home.
I'll post pictures, soon.

Erik - twitter @Erik_L1965

·
Look for me in the barn...
1,074 Posts
Aw, yay! Can't wait for pictures. :)

·
Registered
693 Posts
Definitely need pictures!!!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Oh yay! We have all been waiting along with you to see who you would bring home. I remember you coming on the scene here! It was about the same time as i did. Congratulations!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts