The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my very first nigerian dwarf goats! A five year old doe a yearling buck and a 3-4 month old buckling! They are so cute!!!! I'm super excited!!! Ill post pics soon:)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I love Onyx! He looks like a Scottish Terrier and a goat had a cute little baby!

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Cute!!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone! The two bucks are a little skittish.... But not for long! :) and the doe is just a lover! She just wants to be rubbed and I think we have a bond! They are so small all of them! And the weird thing is... The buckling has a moonspot on his balls. I never thought I'd say that.... Haha!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
They are too cute!
The buckling looks to have a rough coat; do you know when they were last wormed? It might be good to go ahead and do it again, or a least get a fecal done (to check for worms and coccidia) by the vet, just to be sure. :)
Do you have loose minerals for them as well?

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They are too cute!
The buckling looks to have a rough coat; do you know when they were last wormed? It might be good to go ahead and do it again, or a least get a fecal done (to check for worms and coccidia) by the vet, just to be sure. :)
Do you have loose minerals for them as well?
I believe all the goats were wormed this week but ill do it again and treat them for coccidia yes they have loose minerals fresh hay electrolytes in their water and lots and lots of love:)

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Okay, don't ask me why I haven't before, but I just looked at your website for the first time, Kylee! Your. goats. are. GORGEOUS! :shocked: And it looks like you have a LOT, too! How many do you have total?

Sorry, clememtegal, didn't meant to hijack your thread! :eek:

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Okay, don't ask me why I haven't before, but I just looked at your website for the first time, Kylee! Your. goats. are. GORGEOUS! :shocked: And it looks like you have a LOT, too! How many do you have total?

Sorry, clememtegal, didn't meant to hijack your thread! :eek:
Haha it's fine! :D

·
Premium Member
15,546 Posts
Aw well thank you. I have a 100+...honestly, I haven't counted recently and rather not try. :laugh:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts