Got reservations?

Discussion in 'Waiting Room' started by Idahodreamer, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

Let's wait together, LOL ! :leap:
    I can't wait for mine! I have 2 Autumn Acres kids from late Feb to April, and a Rockin Cb buckling in April. :) :love:
    And an Alpine doe kid from a local breeder who has some amazing goats in April as well.
    And maybe, maybe, maybe a Blissberry doeling from Tropical Smoothie....

>_> And that's all. I promise.

How about you?

2. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

OH DEAR HAHAHAHA...I dont like this thread, it tells on US lol

Ummm I have a doe reservation from Kape De Le, which she was already born and im getting her in march WOOOO

Then I have a couple pending trades for babies, from Thistle N Rye, and Almond Rocha....all Nigi farms

I have a "possible" reservation for a nubian baby, not sure if I want to do that yet though!

3. goatiegurl*Oh

goatiegurl*Oh Senior Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
    I'm sure those Autumn Acres kids will be beautiful, you'll have to post pics! :wink: I have a Lamancha doeling reservation from Nutmeg Farms :thumb:

4. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    I'm very very good. No reservations this year!! :leap: Ha ha ha That's good for me. ;)

5. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    I'm getting another American Alpine Doe kid, from Chinook Winds in Wasilla. Beautiful goats.

6. Sunny Daze

Sunny Daze New Member

May 18, 2010
    Fairplay, MD
    Well, I don't have any outright reservations but possible some trades and such. It seems whenever I make reservations they never have what I want and then I get excited the whole time waiting and bummed out at the end. So I try and buy kids that are actually born so I KNOW I can get them :)

7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    One reservation: buck kid from phoenix rising farm

8. ohiogoatgirl

ohiogoatgirl New Member

Jan 31, 2010
    ohio
    have two angoras that i'm waiting for my dad to drive me out to pick up. so excited!!!
    waiting for my two does to kid and i'm starting to look for homes for them... contemplating buying some tenn.fainting goats....

what can i say? i'm A D D I C T E D!!!!! <3

9. Hush Hills Fainters

Hush Hills Fainters New Member

Oct 27, 2010
    lets see.....
    I have 2 Nigi doe kids from Poppy Patch and possibly a Nubian Doe for my mother :)
    ....crossing fingers they are all born :)

10. JessaLynn

JessaLynn New Member

Aug 29, 2009
    NW Ohio
    I have 2 does that are going to kid next month and sire is Autumn Acres lines :) I don't have any kids I reserved but waiting on a doe to freshen from Addi Hill Farm.I needed another milking doe

11. firelight27

firelight27 Hopelessly Addicted

Apr 24, 2009
    Southern Oregon
    Ooooh Ooooh!

Is it HORRID that my husband has no idea I have two reservations? He whines about the goats and the horses though, even though he has his sport quad and his guns and all the spendy extras he purchases constantly for his "toys" (this includes his Bronco as well.) So I am reluctant to mention it....That and I work very hard at two jobs to put in my share of our expenses and to support my "mini farm" so I get to spend my extra as I please.........But I SWEAR I will tell him soon! Lol.

In any case, all of mine are Nigerian Dwarfs. I have a reservation for a doe kid from Bellafire Farm for May. Both my first and second choices are due about the same time. I also have a reservation for a doe kid from Camanna in August...so I have quiet awhile to wait on that one, but really want a kid from a specific doe so am crossing my fingers she produces some girls. I MAY end up with a doe kid from Blythmoor as well. Right now it is looking like a very good possibility. I will know within a week. I will also be keeping one, maybe two does from my own girls this year.

So.....right now I am looking at two definite reservations for 2011, one possible reservation and retaining one or two. So I will have 3-5 new doe kids this year to add to my herd.....Unless fate hates me and makes them all have bucks and nothing else!

12. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

I always get so nervous about reserving, it seems when we do, they always have the opposite haha

Im glad I may be trading, I like that more, that way I get new lines!

But I may have one or 2 new additions....And im sure I will keep one!

13. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Im excited to announce im getting a buck from Phoenix Rising Farm and have a doe kid reserved from End Of the Line Farm.