Great coupons from Purina feeds - Goat mineral and feed

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by LuvmyGoaties, Aug 9, 2010.

1. LuvmyGoaties

LuvmyGoaties Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Purina has a program that you can sign up for online. You go and register, telling them what species of animals you have. They then send you GREAT coupons quarterly. Just today I received coupons for $5 off of any Purina horse feed, $3 off of Chicken feed, $2 off of horse treats, $3 off of goat feed or minerals and $5 off of Wild Bird Feed.

In the past I have received coupons for a free bag of Strategy, another for buy 5 Strategy get another free and for $$ off of Senior feed.

I have no affiliation with Purina I just wanted to let people now about this program. If you are like me you want to save $$ anywhere you can and because you enter what animals you have you get coupons that you can actually use. :D

So, here is the website: http://www.purinamills.com/rewards/

Jen

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Hey.... any way to save money.... really helps these days....thanks.... :thumb: :wink:

3. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    i got mine today!

Buy 4 bags get one free - Purina Ultium Growth and Purina Healthy Edge
    and Free bag of Healthy Edge

too bad I don't have horses! lol and the local feed store doesn't carry it.. i'll call Anchorage though to see.

4. shadycreekgoats

shadycreekgoats New Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    I did too!! I got the same coupons Katrina did!! :) It'll be interesting to see if our horses like the new grain... :)

5. LuvmyGoaties

LuvmyGoaties Member

Mar 8, 2010
    The first coupons that i received were all for horse feed but the second batch I got included all of the ones I listed above - almost $20 in saving on stuff I buy already. :cool:

Jen

6. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    nice!
    I'm gonna get the free bag of horse feed. can't hurt!
    I'll give the others to friends who have horses.. anyone want the Buy 4 bags get one free - Purina Ultium Growth? They don't sell it in Alaska and I don't really want to waste them. :)