Great News!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by jdgray716, Dec 13, 2009.

1. My Loretta is coming back!
    [​IMG]
    I am very exsited because after I let her go, I really thought twice about it and wanted her back. LOL So she is coming back.

I am also getting a new lil girl. Her name is Squash Blossom. She is polled and very cute. We are going to see how she likes it here and go from there.

[​IMG]

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    A big congrats JD...that is terrific news.....they are beautiful... :greengrin: :thumbup: :leap:

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Congrats JD!! Both are very pretty girls...Loretta is very flashy!

4. Yea, I kept Jordan who is Lorretta's daughter, and sold her and Jordan's sister. Well the gal that got both of them is a good friend of mine and she thought about it and felt she did not need both. Well, I thought about it and wanted Loretta back so I asked her when the time came to let me know what goat she wanted and we could just swap. Well, U-Neek came and she wanted her right away. Now so does everyone else I talk to. LOL

Here is U-Neek as of today. LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  6. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
  7. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Beautiful lil' girl!!! I love her name too :love:

8. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    So many beautiful goats! :thumbup:

9. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    all three are beautiful!! :thumb:

10. Well thanks everyone!

Jess, I think it is so funny everyone sees her and they want her right away. In fact I have two gals that want the next two that turn out like her. LOL Good luck, no two myotonics ever come out the same here. LOL

As for the name, I can never seem to come up with something simple and if I know somoene that has that name I won't even use it. LOL I just have to be different about everything, not sure why but been that way since I was a kid.

As for Beauty, I would post pics of Loretta when I got her and after a month on our farm. WHAT a difference. I thought about doing a before an after section on my site but then thought, "Now how would that make other other breeders look?" so I never did. I have been blessed with happy animals and even the kid I have this year get real sick the vet said, "you know to look at her, you'd think she was fine based on coat, stool, and weight." I guess the swelled head gave her away though. :roll: I am just glad she is back to her old self again.

Here was Lorretta the day I got here the above pic of her was a month later.
    [​IMG]

Here was Shelee two days after her official "better" date Oct 28th.
    [​IMG]
    Here she is as of 12/4.
    [​IMG]

11. Well, add one more to come here. LOL We have three goats not coming in in January when these lil ones go out.

I am SO exsited!

12. Ok, Here are the new ones that I have been working on that will be coming. One is Shanell, you may remeber her. Well I had her listed for someone else and decided to get her myself.
    [​IMG]

Then there is a new little buck who is blue and white. I have not seen pics of him yet but I have heard a lot about him and have talked to him over the phone. LOL Here is his sire and dam.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then there is the new buck Brock. He is a Dandy!
    [​IMG]
    Then there is this cutie, her name is Dricilla.
    [​IMG]
    And finally Pheobe. She is bigger now but this is what she used to look like.
    [​IMG]

SO, needless to say. This is just one more thing that has been keeping me busy. I am very glad to have made my final choices though. I hope you all injoy, I sure am exsited! Whaat do you all thinkg?

13. Oh, this is a better pic of Loretta as well.

[​IMG]

14. Hello,

I have been real busy with some personal issues. I did get my taxes done. Thank heavens. I wanted to say, I will not be getting my lil blue and white boy though. The breeder decided to keep him and I will get another later. I am getting a new buck. He is black and white with blue eyes and MOON SPOTS! SO here he is and I hope to catch up with everyone more soon.

[​IMG]

15. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Love them all.... they are gorgeous.... :greengrin: :thumb: :love: