Great Pyrenees Puppies For Sale In Kansas SOLD!!

Discussion in 'Other Animals For Sale' started by prairiewolf, Jul 4, 2008.

1. prairiewolf

prairiewolf New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    southeast Kansas
    We have 4 female Great Pyrenees pups left for sale in southeast Kansas. Pups are over 3 months old and have been vaccinated and dewormed. They are ready to go to new homes now. They are purebred Great Pyrenees but do not come with papers. Out of working parents, these pups have been raised with goats and they are barking at strange animals and following the experienced livestock guardian dogs on patrols of the pasture. Pictures and more information are on our website at http://www.kansasboergoats.com Pups are $100 each or $175 for two.

Jennifer Fulton
    Shiloh Prairie Farm
    http://www.kansasboergoats.com
    Erie, Kansas

THESE PUPS HAVE BEEN SOLD! Thank you.

Attached Files:

• pup4.JPG
      pup4.JPG
      File size:
      21.6 KB
      Views:
  2. prairiewolf

prairiewolf New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    southeast Kansas
    Re: Great Pyrenees Puppies For Sale In Kansas

"Watch and Learn" pups watch "Dad" Dudley for a lesson on being an alert livestock guardian dog.

More pictures on website. :)

Attached Files:

3. prairiewolf

prairiewolf New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    southeast Kansas
    Re: Great Pyrenees Puppies For Sale In Kansas

A lady called me today about these puppies and seemed put off and curt with me because we did not have any available. I apologize for missing this ad, but it is over a year old and it clearly states in bold red letters at the top of the puppy page on our website that they were all sold and the word "Sold" is clearly marked on all the puppy's pictures on our website. As it also states on the homepage of our website we only rarely breed our females. Their first and most important job is as protectors of our herd, and whelping puppies does take away from that job. We may have another litter in the spring but until then if anyone is looking for a Great Pyrenees puppy in KS, feel free to email me and as always I am happy to try and help you find someone that might have some available. We do not at this time.

4. jenterrier

jenterrier New Member

Apr 6, 2010
    It looks like I am already late for these puppies. I wish I could have one for my two boys. They seemed to be behaved and harmless.