Great Pyreness mix puppies - TX

Discussion in 'Other Animals For Sale' started by mistyblue, Apr 17, 2009.

1. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas
    The lady that I am buying Ginger from now has all the puppies listed for sale. Besides Ginger, the 2 white pups are full Pyreness/Anatolian mix. The black male and the spotted puppies she is just not sure.

She asked if I would mind listing them on her as she wants them to go as LGD, they have been raised around the goats, parents are proven LGD's. She is asking $50.00 each but that can be neg. to right home.

These are going to be big pups, all are female except for the black one, he is the only male.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    They are CUTE!

if only i wasnt so far away.....

3. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas
    I know, I would love to have the black male as well.

I also just received a phone call from a friend, she said that someone dumped a neutered male great pyrenees at her boarding barn. Says he is really sweet and friendly and do I want to come get him. :cry: I just can not, why do people have to do that, take him to the SPCA for christ sake.

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  5. dobe627

dobe627 Senior Member

Oct 16, 2007
    southeast PA
    wish you were closer too, :sigh: We plan to switch from a llama to a LGD. And have started looking for a LGD pup. And if anyone wants a llama, he's all yours. Does good with the goats but HATES my husband. Rears up at him and spits at him ALL the time. He's ok with other men though. And no hubby never did anything to him, just has been an ongoing thing.