The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So,my brother,and his friend was playing on the Wii,while I was on here.My brother turned to radio on and we heard a warning for a sever storm and a tornado waring in a country near are' s.There are going to be quarter inch hail and it will be dangerous with flying stuff from homes for humans and animals.I hate storms so much.There was just another one.
PLEASE BE SAFE PEOPLE IN CENTRAL IL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:worried::worried::worried:

·
Boer Lover 4 Life!
2,979 Posts
So,my brother,and his friend was playing on the Wii,while I was on here.My brother turned to radio on and we heard a warning for a sever storm and a tornado waring in a country near are' s.There are going to be quarter inch hail and it will be dangerous with flying stuff from homes for humans and animals.I hate storms so much.There was just another one.
PLEASE BE SAFE PEOPLE IN CENTRAL IL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:worried::worried::worried:
And in Northern Indiana! Tornadoes hitting hard there! They said they haven't seen anything this since Henryville, if anyone remembers that.

·
8,483 Posts
Anyone hear from the poster on here from Pekin, IN.? (I can't recall her name). I have friends there and I guess they had a bad tornado there this afternoon.
I hope no one got hurt! I tried my friends, but their phone (land line) is out!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.