Greatest Goat Book!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by capriola-nd, Nov 5, 2009.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I know a lot of you have already either heard of or read this book before but for those who haven't the chance, you have to! The funniest goat reading ever!! :ROFL:

"Life in the Goat Lane" by Linda Fink.
    I am pretty positive she has another book, with more goat stories, they are hilarious and so true!

My brother got it from the library for me yesterday and I could hardly put it down (even though I have read it once or twice before).

If anyone has any other funny goat books, please share. :D

2. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Olivia......thanks for sharing, I'll have to check this book out....love reading or hearing a good funny goat story.....seems like all my reading on goats is mainly health and management related :greengrin: !

By the way.....hubby is in love with your soap....I'll have to see about ordering more soon!
    Denise

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    sounds ....neat....I may have to check it out as well.... :wink: :greengrin:

4. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    It surely is. :)

I'm so glad! Thanks for letting me know. If you have an idea of what you'd like to order in the future, I can make it. There is no obligation for you to buy it in the end, but I'm always up for ideas. :D