Greetings from Minnesota!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by my3kids, May 8, 2008.

1. my3kids

my3kids New Member

May 3, 2008
    Hello everyone, my name is Michelle and I am brand new to the goat raising business. Some day I hope to have a herd of about 25 but for now all I have is 3 kids that are just turning 4 weeks old. They are boer goats and I am so glad that I found this web site. I am sure that I will have a ton of questions. So I hope no one rolls their eyes at my stupid questions.

I can't believe how much I worry about these goats. I don't remember worrying this much about my own kids (that's terrible). So bare with me please. Thanks

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    WELCOME!!! :wave: no question is every stupid or dumb or anoying etc we love to help :greengrin:

Welcome to the addicting world of goats -- where we all worry our butts off and wonder why we breed them each year :shrug: :hair: :love:

3. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Welcome to the Goat Spot!! :wave:

I don't have any kids, my goats are my kids, I still worry about them quite a bit though :)

4. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
  5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I know I've replied to a post or 2 of yours but a proper Welcome is in order!! Hope you enjoy your time here as much as I do and get all the info you need...I don't have 2 leggeds either but I worry and care for my goats the same as I would if I was Blessed.

6. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Welcome from PA! Like you I was so happy to find this site (thank you Stacey). Great folks here ready and ABLE to help if you need it! I think the main reason we feel like we worry so much about our little caprine friends (more so than our 2 legged kids), is we don't leave our own kids in the barn! LOL.