Greetins from Iowa

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by crow, Sep 6, 2009.

1. crow

crow New Member

Sep 6, 2009
    Iowa
    Greetins from Iowa. we gotta small herd of nigerians, when I got into this I figured start out with the very best that I can get round here, we got 3 does, from good lines, and I have2 bucks with excetional lines, one is polled, the other is the son of a goat called Rewind, he was pretty popular round here, folks came from distants to get his line, he was sold this year as they got out of the goat'in. so I feel very blessed to have his son Josey. Ill post some potos of our herd, Natures Acres is who we are, were located in S.E. Iowa. and seem's were the only ones in this part of the state with nigerians. glad to be among goat'in folk. crow.

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Welcome crow...so happy you joined the goat spot.... :wave: I am from northern California.....if you have any questions... please feel free to ask.......can't wait to see pics.... :wink: :greengrin: :thumbup:

3. Jenna

Jenna New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Welcome!! Glad you joined us! :wave:

4. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    Hi and welcome!

rewind is owned by a memeber of TGS!!

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    welcome! I think that a member on TGS before getting out of goats is who owned Rewind but the name could be more popular then i think. But congrats on getting a son from a really nice buck :thumb:

6. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Welcome from Ohio!! :wave: We love to see piccies BTW...;)

7. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

Welcome to the group! And yes i think its a member here that has/had rewind. though i didnt know she was getting out of the goat thing.
    beth

8. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Welcome from Mid Western PA Crow!!

Sure does sound like you have some gorgeous goaties.....would love to see them too!

9. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Welcome Crow, :wave: we are glad you joined us. I am sure you will learn a lot here. So many people know so much here and are very helpful. Everyone here is a asset and we are excited to learn from you as well.