The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right on cue - 3 weeks - Gretel in season - red area in back, etc - so bringing her tonight and we are getting her AI'd :leap: , Fingers crossed, everyone pray that all works out well, that she holds, etc - and that come April! ------

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Re: Gretel is in full flag!

How exciting.... I've been wanting to do A.I's for some time now...would be a LOT easier than paying to transport new bucks all of the time! Fingers crossed that she gets prego and all goes well!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Gretel is in full flag!

Gretel is scheduled for AI on 23rd, but in the meantime - Oreo, Fluffy girl, and Little Cat - FFs, and buttercup and one other one, are now bred (hopefully) :cool: , Waiting for Snowy, Goldie, Lola, and fadies girl,to come in. I'm not going to breed Chocolate just yet - not happy with her condition, and unfortunately just lost Daisy. I think I may retire Snowy, possibly Lola after this year.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I am leaving tonight to take an AI class tonight. Can't wait to get my hands on the quality I will be able to bring into my herd!!! YAYAYA! :leap: :stars: :cool:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok - 21 days today - trying to figure it out, She is not exactly flagging etc, but I did take a picture - not a great one from the phone of her rear end - looks pink - she has been getting treats a lot lately (leftover cake etc from baking. Can you tell if she is coming back into season or possibly holding - ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts