Grr need to scream

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by PiccoloGoat, Nov 22, 2008.

1. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    GRRR
    So I am a Sims 2 enthusiast.. I waste lots of my money on it :D
    I bought a new expansion pack for it Called Apartment Life. Basically they can have apartments and roomates and rent etc
    I made some little apartments and make a nice family and thye were going so well and i was about to save when...

IT CRASHED :angry: :angry: :angry:

Grr

So then the next day i went back and tried again.. got a bit further and guess what

IT CRASHED :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:

So after i cooled down from that, i made a REALLY nice house in a neighbourhood called Google*.
    Google was probably my best one and i had heaps of families in it..
    And i hadnt saved the new house into the lots and houses bin coz i thought, ill do it later
    So I come on this morning, start up the game and look for Google. Page 1.. No google.. page 2... no google... Thats normal, page 3 has google on it.
    I go to page 3 and NO GOOGLE
    Just Sydney and Yin Yang Isles

OH MY GOD I AM FUMING!
    Why why why why why :GAAH: :GAAH: :GAAH:

I need a new computer :veryangry:

Im finished :tears:

2. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Ah computers. We can't live with them yet we can't live without them :D

Get an apple, it won't let you down :wink:

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    how long has it been since you defragged ? First though ....clean up your cookies //temp files ..sites you've visited?Internet options..delete history..ect If you defrag... all things running in the back ground ......must be disabled or stopped..even your screen saver.......if you have a anti virus running be sure to turn that off as well.....
    Also run your anti virus program... to see if it detects any virus's ....
    If your computer has alot of things running in the background that could interfere ...in your gaming..stop any unnecessary programs from running ...while playing your game...sometimes... temporally disabling things help..I hope you know.... how to do all that... :worried:
    When you are building things for the game....do one thing at a time ...and save after each and everything you do ..........see if that helps...build one thing ....then save....build ...save...ect :)

4. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    lol toth I have decided everytime i pat my cat or finished a room when building, or every sim day, I should save
    Depending on what im doing :clap:

5. deenak

deenak New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Ames Iowa
    Sorry about that Alyssa my kids complain about our computer all of the time. They have games that they install that completely fill it and then it crashes. Screaming is good it relieves lots of pent up tension!! much better than swearing ( I'll have to remind my hubby of that the next time our computer goes down)