Guess for how many?

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by kelebek, Dec 29, 2008.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    So I went to the barn and took some pics the other night - what do you all think that we have baking in the oven for these 3 girls??

Dora - Alpine X - 3 months pregnant. Has had twins and last year a 12# single doeling. She is bred to a Boer (I hope)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Trisha - Nubian - 2 months pregnant - was over weight prior to pregnancy last freshning was 2 years ago with triplets. Should be bred to a Boer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Snow - AGS Nigi - 2 months pregnant - has had 2 sets of twins that I know of - bred to Joe

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just realized that I didn't get an ariel view - sorry.

2. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    im going to say twins, single triplets

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    twins twins & twins :thumb:

when do you get the answers on the others if they are preggy???

4. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    I have not a clue! :D

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I tested the following on Friday (I should say - mailed them on Friday) and will hopefully have test results back on Wednesday. I just sent them an email to see if they received the vials yet.....

I tested -

Dobie (Joe)
    Trinity (Joe)
    Jewelz (Joe)
    Sherbert (Blue)
    Ginger (retest - possible abort) (Joe)
    Blanca (Joe)
    Boots (Lil Man)

6. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    just got confirmation that they received the package - will be run today with results on Wed - - - why did they have to tell me they would run today but then make me wait 2 days for results -- :hair: :angry: :hair: :angry: :hair: :angry:

7. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    hmm I wonder why it takes that long for results --- but I guess they wouldnt lie to you :shrug: must be a process.

8. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    I am going to take the easy way out and say TWINS, TWINS, TWINS :shades:

Hope they all have easy textbook kiddings with nothing but happy ~ healthy ~ bouncing ~ babies!!! :dance:

9. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Yes, I agree, twins, twins, twins! :girl: :boy: :girl: :boy: :girl: :boy: :hi5:

10. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    you know - with the first two - I am not to concerned with their being mulitples or not - just want the milk - but OHHHHH would I love a :girl: :boy: set from snow, my Nigi, bred to Joe - that would be the ultimate

11. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    :greengrin: well I am going to go against the flow and say twins, triplets, single. They all are looking REALLY good! :wink:

12. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Well, it is 10:30 am here and I am very "impatiently" awaiting the pregnancy test results..... this is killin' me!!!!!!!! :hair: :hair: :hair:

13. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh boy! I am not going to be online much if at all today so I will have to check in tomorrow to find out the results. I hope it is all good news :D

14. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
  15. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Its not 10:51 PST - no results yet - aghhhhhhh

16. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I wasn't thinking...it's only 2:10 or so here so it's like 10 or 11 am. there duh...

17. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    LOL! It's ok - I will forgive you this time - hehehe :slapfloor:

18. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    oh ok...on the bright side I get to go home soon and rest my little brin...well until I go party.

19. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    :help: :hair: :help: :hair: It is now 1:46 pm PST and still no results and i am going to have to leave for a Dr. Appt here soon so i will be offline for some time. I think that I asked them to call and email me the results, but I can't have my phone on in the dr. Office - agggghhhhhhh! I just sent them an email - so hopefully i will hear from Jeremy before i have to turn the computer off in about 15 minutes.

20. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    well, I just got a reply, and he said not until 5pm pst will results go out - so that is 3 hours - oh my they are KILLING me!