The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.k. so Ivory is HUGE again this year. She had twins her first freshening, then quads and then sextuplets!!!
First, here's what she looked like LAST year when she freshened with SEXTUPLETS:

And here is what she looks like THIS year, with three weeks to go until her due date:

I LOVE this picture!!! :laugh:

Any guesses on how many kids are in poor Ivory?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kelebek said:
WOW - are you sure she isn't due like 2 months AGO????

She looks like she has already dropped - is there a possibility of going early?
Not really. She always carries her kids low. I have the due date on her - March 23rd. Along with 6 of my other does. And then everyone else (7 more) are due on the 25th. Was I crazy!?!?!?
I guess my bucks were :eek:hlala:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Well... I'll guess quads or more since she has had sixtuplets. Hopeful she won't have more then quads for her and the kids health. I didn't realize Nubians could have that many!!!! She is a pretty girl and that last pic. is cutie...... definitely a scrap book picture!

These pictures make me excited about one of my girls she is about as big as your girl and she isn't due till April 13!!! most she has had is 3. I can't wait till she reaches 130 so I can start a thread for her and have everybody guess.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, she's a MiniNubian. I think the MiniNubians tend to have more than the standard Nubians due to the Nigerian influence.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
myfainters said:
Just curious.... what breed was the buck she's bred to?
MiniNubian

·
Lurking Aussie
585 Posts
oh my goodness she's HUGE.....poor thing.... i recon at least 5 ... :)

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Definitely must be 5 and a 6th could be hiding.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts