The Goat Spot Forum banner

Guess what……

4876 Views 130 Replies 25 Participants Last post by  daisymay
  • Love
Reactions: 5
81 - 100 of 131 Posts
She’s BEAUTIFUL Did you ever decide on a for sure name? If you did I must have missed it. Sorry
Reactions: 2
You were right, those were worth waiting for! 😍
What a pretty filly. Very nice!💕
Reactions: 1
So big and sleek 😍
She has pretty copper tones to her!
So big and sleek 😍
She has pretty copper tones to her!
She will go back to black, just in the sun so they turn brownish during the summer
You could attach netting of sorts to the bottom sides of mamas blanket and that’ll help wean her while staying with mama 😊
She looks just like a miniature version of her mom. 😘
Beautiful ❤
She looks so much like mama. Just gorgeous!
thank you all! I really like her but she is feisty :)
Venus seems to be her name hubby likes it while i just call her pony ...
  • Love
not much of an update. trying to ride mom a bit up and down our hill for some exercise(she is as lazy as i am). venus is making it difficult. Venus zooms around back and forth and then forgets where mom is so...... whack... poor mom ...then tries to hop on mom while im on her... ya its a work in progress:LOL:...

forgot to add.... so she has been watching my goats eat... so now she tries to eat blackberries, leaves and the dreaded ferns. hopefully she wont eat many ferns since they are not good for them.... at least she isnt eating poison oak.
  • Love
Reactions: 4
Our horses all like to browse too…I’ve got a mulberry tree that is pruned pretty hard on one side where the outside horses stretch and reach over the fence 🤣
I think Venus is a beautiful name 😊
It makes me so extremely happy that you picked the name Venus. 😊 I had a Breyer model horse Fresian that was my absolute favorite which I named Venus. It's like a dream come true to know there's a real version of her out there in the world! 😃
Reactions: 3
well talk about good ponies---- my does got out yesterday afternoon while i was at work (figured out where they are getting out, the neighbor side fence then walking along it until they get to the yard)... anyways its raining... and they cant get back in so i seen a zillion little Beatie eyes when i shined my flashlight in the run in horse shed when i got home from work. my mare is so good she stayed out in the rain next to the barn with her filly and let them stay in...as soon as i got the does back in the pen my mare went in the run in shed :)
  • Love
Too funny- she wasn’t sure about all them being right by her baby girl. Lol
Photo today, everyone was enjoying the sun

Attachments

See less See more
  • Love
She’s grown so much! She’s beautiful
  • Love
Reactions: 3