Guess what happened while I was at school

Discussion in 'Goat Management' started by Noisy Bottle Babies, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Noisy Bottle Babies

Noisy Bottle Babies Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2019
    Galesville,WI
    I swear you can’t leave goats alone for one second I had taken care of everyone early before I went to school and everything was locked up well I was walking home and had finally arrived I dropped my stuff into the house and went to go do my chores I go out to the main pasture and find 3 extra goats out there :omg: I then noticed that the other buck and his 2 girls had broken through the fence he’s never been a destructive buck so it definitely wasn’t him but earlier that morning I had seen two does banging heads against the fence I’m guessing that’s how it broke so no they’re all together the two bucks are doing just fine together it’s just wow at least they gave me a reason to re-do that fence lol

2. Iluvlilly!

Iluvlilly! Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2019
    Wisconsin
    Oh goodness sounds like goats for sure! Sounds like they are letting you see what they are really like :heehee:

3. MadHouse

MadHouse Well-Known Member

4. Noisy Bottle Babies

Oct 7, 2019
    Galesville,WI
    Darn no everyone didn’t get out unscathed the buck has a tear in his ear but I put blood stop in it to hopefully stop the blood for tonight as I couldn't find the blue kote

Iluvlilly! and Moers kiko boars like this.
  5. MadHouse

MadHouse Well-Known Member

Aw, shucks! Leave it to goats!

6. Moers kiko boars

Moers kiko boars Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2018
    Oklahoma
    Goats are great at being ornery and doing ALL they can to prove it! So much fun.!!! Glad they were all ok. And stayed at your place.

7. Noisy Bottle Babies

Oct 7, 2019
    Galesville,WI
    yes one thing I need is the police calling about one my of my goats jumping in their car lol and they would totally do it they’re in your face friendly

8. Caileigh Jane Smith

Caileigh Jane Smith Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2019
    Missouri, USA
    My wether, who I love dearly, is an absolute rascal and will tear up any fence that's not electric. He got the other goats started on that, too. I have several gaping holes into areas he suddenly decided he needed access to. Good thing he's cute.
    I'm glad your goats are all ok!

9. Boers4ever

Boers4ever Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2020
    East Texas
    My buck would head butt the main gate until now it is completely warped. And has a crack in the middle. It was his first rut on the farm... oh boy.
    Also one of my doelings dug under the fence to get to a tiny buck next door. So yeah... goats... I get you.

10. GoofyGoat

GoofyGoat Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    I feel for you, my doe Drom butted through a brand new AKC kennels door so badly that it can’t be repaired trying to get to her kids who we were weaning...yeah that went well....NOT!
    3 weeks later she decided she was sick of feeding them,... and weaned them herself...if she wasn’t such a great doe, so help me, she would have had her walking papers...ugh!

11. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Goats will be goats, why do you think we call them kids they never grow up. ;)