The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swear you can’t leave goats alone for one second I had taken care of everyone early before I went to school and everything was locked up well I was walking home and had finally arrived I dropped my stuff into the house and went to go do my chores I go out to the main pasture and find 3 extra goats out there :eek:mg: I then noticed that the other buck and his 2 girls had broken through the fence he’s never been a destructive buck so it definitely wasn’t him but earlier that morning I had seen two does banging heads against the fence I’m guessing that’s how it broke so no they’re all together the two bucks are doing just fine together it’s just wow at least they gave me a reason to re-do that fence lol

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Goats are great at being ornery and doing ALL they can to prove it! So much fun.!!! Glad they were all ok. And stayed at your place.
yes one thing I need is the police calling about one my of my goats jumping in their car lol and they would totally do it they're in your face friendly

·
Registered
5,939 Posts
I feel for you, my doe Drom butted through a brand new AKC kennels door so badly that it can’t be repaired trying to get to her kids who we were weaning...yeah that went well....NOT!
3 weeks later she decided she was sick of feeding them,... and weaned them herself...if she wasn’t such a great doe, so help me, she would have had her walking papers...ugh!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts