The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2 doe kids from Blissberry Nubians are getting shipped in Saturday, Lord willing!! Yay!! I'm so excited, been waiting a long time for these girls...haven't even seen pictures of them actually!! Can't wait!

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Guess what?

They're here!! And they are totally gorgeous!! Wow, I couldn't believe how colorful they are!! The bigger one (Intangible kid) is 2 months old and the smaller one is about 2 and a half weeks. I LOVE them already!! They got to ride home in the truck of course in my lap and while we were stopped at a gas station I just had to snap a picture of both of them standing in the drivers seat. :greengrin: I bet the guy pumping gas next to me thought I was totally weird standing there calling to them and trying to get them to "look" at me for a picture. :ROFL:

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
OMG!!! How gorgeous are they?!?!?!?! Did you name them?

And I must ask, I think I have asked this a ton of times :greengrin: But what camera do you use? I swear I will never ask you again :ROFL:

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks so much everybody!! I'm so happy with them!!

Chelsey, I'm pretty sure I'm going with the name you thought of, "Main Attraction" for the smallest kid. :) Still haven't decided on the other one yet though. LOL your just gonna have my whole Nubian herd named for me!! :D Oh, and about the camera...it's a Nikon D40.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
LOL, that name just popped into my head, she sure looks like it fits her though! She is a cute little bugger! And the bigger doe is too! I love her face markings.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks!! Yes I think Main Attraction fits the little one perfectly. :) She's quite a little show off.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.