Guess what.

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Crissa, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I got kicked out of my house today, this is the second time I've been kicked out. And it was over ONE paper! My dad kicked me out after he threatened to sell all of my animals (which by the way I paid for and are not even on my parents land.) So I'm going to take my last semester tests and then I'm going to stay with my aunt for a little while. I'm seventeen by the way. I'm so depressed right now. :cry:

Prayers please. :(

2. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I am so sorry Crissa. I am having a bit of family trouble as well so I can understand. I'll pray that things turn around for you.

((((HUGS))))

3. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I'm sorry Crissa, I'll be praying for you.

4. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks guys. :cry: I'm still crying. I hate crying.

5. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Me too! Thank goodness I rarely cry! I did cry today though............

6. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Sometimes it helps though, I feel for you Crissa, our family has been through alot this year.

7. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Sometimes it does, but I always get so choked up when I cry, it is hard to talk then.

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh Crissa!!! ((((Hugs)))) to you.

9. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Our family has been through alot this year as well, it seems like it was a rough year for alot of people.

10. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks. If it wasn't for these stupid semester tests I'd be out now to get a much needed break from family. :cry:

11. morganslil1

morganslil1 New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    north carolina
    Crissa (Hugs) I'm sorry you are going through this right now. I know its hard to believe but right now you and your parents are adjusting to you growing up. Its hard to let go and let children grow up to be independent adults for the last 17 years they have made your choices for you just the processes of growing up can hurt you and your parents.Its the people that love you the most that can hurt you the most. They still love you. We all make mistakes (parents included)

12. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    I'm sorry too- it's hard to be your age as it is without that- I hope your aunt is a loving person who can help you.

13. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    I am soooo sorry Crissa! You will be in my prayers! I hope everything works out.

14. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I'm so sorry to hear that Crissa! *hugs* and prayers for you!

15. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    I am praying for you too Crissa!! ((hugs)) We love ya girlie!

16. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Crissa, I am so sorry.. That is awful to do to someone any time but this time of the year is the worst.
    Hun, just pray that the lord will work it all out and that you will be a happy family again.
    Hug to you and I will be praying for you.

Oh man it makes me cry to think about it. My daughter is 17 and I just came back from a school activity with her. We are very close and I HATE the thought that she will be leaving and going to College in 2009. I keep telling her I will hold her back to keep her here with me.

17. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    Crissa, I am so sorry!!! I too will pray for you and your family!!!

18. GregH

GregH New Member

Oct 31, 2007
    Glade Hill, VA
    I will be praying for you too.

19. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks everyone. My english teacher told my friends that I was acting different like I wasn't happy anymore and that she was worried about me. I didn't realize that it was affecting me at school when I usually mask how I feel. :cry:

Thanks so much for all your prayers. It means so much to me to be able to talk to someone.

20. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    how we are feeling certainly comes out no matter how hard we try to cover it up.

I am pretty good at being purky and fun when I need to be but people that have been around me for a while still can tell when I am not feeling well or upset.

Take it that they care - because that is truly why they noticed