Guess what

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by sweetgoats, Jul 3, 2008.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I just has a friend contact me and she is giving me two beautiful does for my Birthday. One is a three year old doe and she has BEAUTIFUL fiber and the other one is a yearling. She is bringing them to me on the 16th. :leap:

OK, Now I have to hide them from my DH (not really he just will have to tell me how it is not real smart because of the hay prices, I hate it when he is right). But they are a gift. I will have to tell him how upset she will be if I do not accept the gift form her. :dance:

I will go ahead and sell a few more goats now. :clap:

2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Very cool!!! Congrats! Sounds like something my friends would do, even though I rather not have any more animals, lol! You'll have to post pics! How exciting!! :leap:

3. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    What a wonderful friend to have. I'm lucky if my friends don't laugh at my goat addiction- they don't understand the sympathy I have for their goatless status. lol
    Can't wait for pictures.

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    free goats how can you beat that :dance:

5. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    That is so sweet of her!! I bet you will love them :stars:

6. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :clap: Thats great!! Of course your hubby will just have to understand as I'm positive he knows how much you love your goaties!

7. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Well, I told my DH, and he was like WHAT??????

He said it just means that we have to fence in some other property for them to eat, and do you remember the problem with the hay we are having right now?
    Then he was done. Just said that Sunday we will do the fence. :leap:

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh wonderful! that is great when it goes over more smoothly then you think it will.

9. babe817

babe817 New Member

Apr 4, 2008
    thats why we are selling some of our goats.. ran out of feed and hay is very costly.