The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
she is a beauty! and SOOO sweet! he was a nice guy two, and sead she does this often, she even stands on the HWY (we are right on it) and gets a ride to town, gets a hamburger, then they bring her back :eek:mg: smart dog! this is the first time I have seen her, but I dont think it will be the last :heehee: he only lives about a mile from me... "we'l be back" LOL!

maybe next time I will send her back after a full grooming, she needs it LOL!

·
I'm watching you
22,272 Posts
Ah they wander lol.
I do still think it's funny that the US only imported half the team.
The little dog keeps the herd together and tells the big dog when they're needed. They wait for guidance that isn't here anymore. Too bad really...

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
My mostly collie/ little bit GP mix does just that, keeps the herd. She tells the GP/Anatolian something's up and he comes roaring over with his big voice.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know they do that for security in some places, have both a little yippy dog and a big protection dog, aka, a chihuahua and a German shepherd, or a min pin and a doberman, Niko wasnt out when Sady came, but we can still give him the credit! LOL!

·
Registered
287 Posts
I do still think it's funny that the US only imported half the team.
The little dog keeps the herd together and tells the big dog when they're needed. They wait for guidance that isn't here anymore. Too bad really...
Wait, there's another dog you're supposed to add to the herd? We don't have them here in the US?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts