Guitarrrrrr

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by PiccoloGoat, Oct 17, 2008.

1. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    Woo Mum said she might get me an elec. Guiatr for christmas!! Im literally doing cartwheels in the hallway!!

:greengrin: :greengrin: :greengrin: :greengrin:

:wahoo:

2. heathersboers

heathersboers New Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Wilson N.C.
    I got one 2 christmas' ago- My hubby got me a Washburn Vinci with a huge amp-It is black with white on the body. It is fun to play, but I don't have time! Do you play acoustic now??

3. PiccoloGoat

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    no but at school they teach us basic stuff. And i try get to my friends house as much as i can. She has an SG.. N a gibson but some other one.. And shes got an ashton which I play
    I am thinking of buying her ashton but i think she wants to keep it..
    but yeah I like going over and learning stuff to play

4. deenak

deenak New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Ames Iowa
    My daughter wanted a guitar 3 years ago --It had been in her closet for two of those!!! Hope you play it more that she did :)

5. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    That would be awesome! I have a Fender Telecaster I used to play a lot (when I was in a punk band...lol) ...but now I mainly play accoustic...and I learned on accoustic so maybe that's why I like it better.

6. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I would love an electric guitar, I have an acoustic that I"m trying to learn to play on. When I master that, there's a pawn shop not far from here that has a huge selection of electric guitars. :)

7. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    haha my sister wanted to play guitar, bought an acoustic.. and played it once..

i play it more than she does.. and thats just me fiddling with notes..

but between me and my BF we re-composed the phantom of the opera's point of no return to play as just a single guitar

8. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    That is a great......... :) .........you will have tons of fun and enjoyment with it............... :leap:

9. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    congrats Alyssa! When you get it you will have to post pics of it for us! :stars:

10. PiccoloGoat

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    Im pretty sure i will play it alot! I love doing the main riffs to AC/DC songs they sound so awesome!!
    I learnt harder than a rock.. If you havent heard it, look at it on youtube :D

And I can (properly) Play the main smoke on the water riff
    And Mary Had a Little Lamb :p

Im so proud of myself xD

:leap:

11. heathersboers

heathersboers New Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Wilson N.C.
    I like playing AC/DC too!!! Hells Bells and dirty deeds- :stars: and Metallica Nothing else Matters, One, sanitarium and fade to Black- I can play the intro to Stairway to Heaven, and a few others if I sit down to remember- I think thats what i'll do now- I feel like playing!!!