Gypsy and big girl

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Graffogefarms, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Graffogefarms

Graffogefarms New Member

Oct 11, 2007
    ireland
    ok - just came from vet, - - regarding Gypsy and Big Girl - Big Girl has successfully been sponged - but Gypsy - unfortunately - as before, the speculum - the thing wouldn't go in, and actually got some blood. Had both of them with me, so we could compare - so sponge went in - everything ok on Big girl, but Gypsy - doesn't go in. So that's it for poor Gypsy - ! :shrug: I'm disappointed, but what can I do - if her innards aren't working or there are pieces missing -? Hopefully now things will work with Big Girl, - have to figure out though, IF she comes into season after the injection and all that, do I breed her to Bax or George (AN) though they are still on the smaller side,. Wodin (Full BA) his son Minty 3/4 BA 1/4 tog, or do I attempt a BS? Big girl is pure Tog. Just wish there was some hope for a Gypsy offspring :GAAH:

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    sorry to hear that about Gypsy -- but you knew for a while she was a tad off right?

3. Graffogefarms

Graffogefarms New Member

Oct 11, 2007
    ireland
    yeah - knew about Gypsy, but was hoping that it was just that we were trying to do it outside in the open. Had nothing to compare with before. The Tog is as big as Gypsy -maybe bigger and never bred. Thought maybe try one more time! Oh Well, lets see what happens with Big Girl!

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Sorry about ...Gypsy... :( :hug:

congrats on...Big Girl ....that's great... :thumbup: