Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by sparks879, Nov 12, 2008.

1. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

So last night i was having issues with signing int my hotmail, sometimes it wold work other times it wouldnt. this morning it wouldnt work at all. I found out that several of my male freinds were sent some not so nice emails from me. And we determined that my account was hacked. So im extremly frustrated because i lost a lot of stuff in that account including some emails that i had saved as well as several pictures that people had sent me. So for those of you that had my email before email me privatly on the group and i will send it to you again. Maybe i can get a few of those pictures back. I have also chaned the email on my website, so you can get it off there as well.
  2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I am so sorry that this happened to you :hug:

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am sorry it happened to you....sparks879
    I feel bad for you .... :(
  4. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    ouch. :hug: . . . someone started sending us really dirty emails so we had to change ours too . ..
  5. Candy

Candy New Member

I used 'free web' but got such filthy dirty junk :oops: in my guest book that I just quit and have been afraid to try again with a web site. I'm very poor at doing a web site anyway, and it took so-o-o-o much time that I gave up! :mecry:
    Candy :sun:
  6. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    sorry you had such a bad experience Candy. :sigh: I know how hard it is to build a website . . .I'm in the process right now . . .
  7. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I'm sorry you're having a hard time with the website thing Candy. . . . I think I have got it down now but it wasn't easy at first.

So sorry that happened to you Beth. Not fun at all! :( Hope you can get some of those pics back. . . .
  8. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    The same thing happened to me on hotmail! Someone got into my account and sent e-mails to people on my contact list saying that I had the "hots" for them! This was before I was married...and one of my guy friends that got e-mailed (and apparently had a crush on me) called me to go on a date! I had to explain the whole thing to him and he was really embarrassed...lol...

Anyway, I closed my account and no longer use hotmail because of that...it's very frustrating to switch to a new e-mail...I'm sorry that it happened to you too...
  9. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007

I was getting filthy stuff in my webforms that people sent for like informtion or waiting list.

I contacted freewebs and they said they knew they had a problem. and a couple weeks later it all stopped. So maybe you can give it a shot again :shrug:

thats terrible Beth -- so sorry. Hopefully you can getn in contact with people again to recover some of the information. Let me know if I can be of any help to you.
  10. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    My Yahoo! account was hacked into last year, my brother was kind enough to set me up a new account with Yahoo!