Had a goat nightmare...LOL

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Dreamchaser, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    I had this terrible dream...

First of all, it was caused because my new neighbors have some baby goats (I don't know what kind, because I can't see them) and the other night I heard them crying. Probably scrub goats, because they have a heck of a lot of cleanup to do. The property was a foreclosure...

So... I drempt that they got into my pasture and bred with my goats. I have a goat I bought coming from Missouri, and I only want him to breed my goats! LOL

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    uh oh -- I hate when I had bad dreams like that

3. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    I have goat dreams quite often..like one where a doe kidded 30 or so kids. :) lol!

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am sorry... you had a bad dream...they are not pleasant.... :( :hug:

5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I so wish I could analyze dreams. You know what you dream is really nothing like it appears. Death in a dream is really a new beginning of something and so on.

I had a dream once that we had like 80 goats. My DH said ok what do you thing that is going to mean? All I could say was "we are going to make some money"?

6. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    :ROFL:

My hubby tells me I talk to the goats in my sleep.

Dreamchaser that is not one to chase hehehe.

7. Gumtree

Gumtree Lurking Aussie

Aug 15, 2009
    S.E. Qld Australia

Dreamchaser..... is it because of your user-name????? :ROFL: :slapfloor: :laugh:

8. GotmygoatMTJ

GotmygoatMTJ New Member

:D I have dreams like that all the time. I dreamt that one doe I had gave me 3 beautiful solid red does! Then I had a nightmare and it was nothing like the first....I got 3 traditional BOYS! No just kidding on the last part. :D :D :D

9. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    LOL No, I think I was genuinely afraid of my one doe being bred by a scrub goat. She isn't registered, and I really want to breed her to a papered buck. I'm wanting to eventually get an American Alpine from the breedings, and that would put me that much behind. She's older, so I don't know how many chances I will get. And if any of those are a buck year, well... I just hope I get one nice healthy doe from her this next year. I may just go ahead and breed her this summer.

10. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    well usually goats in dreams are associated with good money and financial skills.

(I wonder if that's accurate? - i sure spend alot on my goats :) )

11. goatshows

goatshows New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    MA
    before Simba died I had a nightmare about me finding him after he was attacked by a dog, and he died in the dream. then like a month later he died in real life but not by a dog, I have when goat Nightmares come true!

12. goatshows

goatshows New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    MA
    before Simba died I had a nightmare about me finding him after he was attacked by a dog, and he died in the dream. then like a month later he died in real life but not by a dog, I have when goat Nightmares come true!