The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
0B2EFB6A-7874-4705-80B0-C588D62B4E01.jpeg
Hello, I am looking for insight in what might be going on with my boy. He's had this for a month now. I have treated with pour on ivermectin 2x, cycolene 2x, pythodust, and Many applications on Nustock. He's eating and drinking fine. He does not seem to be itchy. And I have no noticed this on his legs, tail. Just on his head and then some dandruff as you go down his neck/spine. ( I had just bathed him in the pictures to get the layers of NuStock off and see what was going on under the layer of dry skin crustys)

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Welcome to our forum!
Has this condition gotten ANY better with the ivermectin/cylence/pythodust/Nustock, or stayed the same or gotten worse?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to our forum!
Has this condition gotten ANY better with the ivermectin/cylence/pythodust/Nustock, or stayed the same or gotten worse?
I also gave him oral vit. B and he had started to look a bit better, not much. But then returned to how he was looking but more flakes I'm assuming from the nustock applications to areas the had fur.
62474995-751F-43C1-9F89-3387BCE63B9F.jpeg
62474995-751F-43C1-9F89-3387BCE63B9F.jpeg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also bloused him with copper in August but someone I had talked to mentioned if you have hard water it makes it hard to absorb. He also has a bucket of free minerals but I never notice much gone from there week to week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts