The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Primate Vertebrate Working animal Mammal Fence
Hello, I am looking for insight in what might be going on with my boy. He's had this for a month now. I have treated with pour on ivermectin 2x, cycolene 2x, pythodust, and Many applications on Nustock. He's eating and drinking fine. He does not seem to be itchy. And I have no noticed this on his legs, tail. Just on his head and then some dandruff as you go down his neck/spine. ( I had just bathed him in the pictures to get the layers of NuStock off and see what was going on under the layer of dry skin crustys)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to our forum!
Has this condition gotten ANY better with the ivermectin/cylence/pythodust/Nustock, or stayed the same or gotten worse?
I also gave him oral vit. B and he had started to look a bit better, not much. But then returned to how he was looking but more flakes I'm assuming from the nustock applications to areas the had fur.
Grass Terrestrial animal Snout Dog breed Soil
Grass Terrestrial animal Snout Dog breed Soil

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also bloused him with copper in August but someone I had talked to mentioned if you have hard water it makes it hard to absorb. He also has a bucket of free minerals but I never notice much gone from there week to week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.