Half way

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by ilroost, Mar 9, 2008.

1. ilroost

ilroost New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    weldon,il
    Went out and dewormed with safeguard,trimmed hooves and cleaned them up somewhat.That is 8 of them i still have 8 to go but that will be next sunday.Sure is a chore by your self.

2. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    It always feels so good to have everyone trimmed and wormed. I always have to do it by myself and like you usually do half one day the other half the next.

3. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    That is a good acomplishment! I was out trimming hooves today and checking eye lids. I trimmed 6 today and have 3 to do next time. I enjoy doing it though and I do have help getting my goats on the stand but I trim them by myself.

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    this is so funny it sure does sound like the timing for trimming since I to just trimmed hooves!

5. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

yup, i just got a new set of hoof trimmers and did everyone the other day.
    beth

6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Yep, Do I hear SPRING FEVER???????

We did ours and I have just two left to do. I am lucky they are REALLY my daughters goats, so she is the one out there but I am with her.

7. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I've been doing my does as they approach birthing so I wind up only having to do about 3-6 at a time anyway. Then after they kid they're dewormed again.

Bucks we did all in one day but I did have hubby to help.

Right now I'm disbudding and I'm over half way done. 3 more to go! Shew! I really hate that!

8. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    I've just got my last two minis to disbud-but being that they were two of 3-they are still to small to disbud. Then I will have my LaMancha babies-but they haven't been born yet. I need to try and get a pen cleaned out today.