Hallie

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by Epona142, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    We put Hallie down. She was miserable, coughing all the time and couldn't breath properly. Vet says the scarring in her lungs was exaggerated by the really bad cold we had, and on top of that the stress was causing her parasite levels to explode.

We didn't want her to suffer anymore.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. peggy

peggy Senior Member

Aug 10, 2010
    B.C. Canada
    Oh how sad. What a beautiful girl. I am sure she will be missed.

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am so sorry... :( she was beautiful.... :hug:

4. goattee22

goattee22 New Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Dayton, TX
    Aw, she's no longer suffering. I'm so sorry though, its so hard when we lose one. :hug:
    rip beautiful girl

5. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Some of you may remember the big ordeal, a little over a year ago, where I got involved with the ASPCA and whatnot to try and shut down a very bad breeder. That fight is still going on, but I think we (myself and mistyblue) are winning. Anyways

Hallie was the doe we rescued from there. Her companion, Delanie, had died before we could save her.

So it was a bit of a harsh blow, even though Hallie never really liked me. To this day she remains the only goat I've been unable to tame down.

6. dobe627

dobe627 Senior Member

Oct 16, 2007
    southeast PA
    SO sorry for your loss but at least her pain is gone and she knew love, even if she didn't accept you she knew it.

7. Paige

Paige Senior Member

Oct 14, 2010
    ohio
    I know this is an old post, nut I am so sorry! That little doe was always my favorite one of yours.

8. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

And I remember that thread about the breeder...I'm glad you guys are still fighting that. You'll have to let us know how that ends up. Poor goaties.

9. milkmaid

milkmaid I'm not addicted - I'm in love!

I am so sorry. :( WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GIRL she was! :angelgoat: