The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Pygmy Guru, Nubian Newbie
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm still in Junior High, so I like Halloween parties. I'm the weirdo who talks about her goats, though. :p A lot of my friends really wanted to meet them, so i dressed them up for my party, which was yesterday. My yearling Pygmies were Jack-O-Lanterns! We got the costumes shipped in from PetSmart. We had a dog kennel around so we decided to put them in that. My goats were about to kill me when I put a velcro strap around their fat bellies. So my matching pumpkins were a big hit until I decided to check on them. :help: My goat had eaten the pumpkin's smile off the other goat's costume!!! So both goats were put into serious timeout mode. I basically leashed them to opposite ends of the kennel. Yet, about two time they found away to get back to eat other and munch. After some firm leash adjustments, we were set. Some of my friends wanted to walk them so both goats got a tour of the party. We even took them down our haunted trail. My friend helped me put them away and take off the costumes. The poor things were so exhausted. Just wanted to share the great amount of fun and trouble dressing up goats was.:cool:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts