Handcrafted Goat's Milk Soap w/ Essential Oils/Dried Herbs

Discussion in 'Personal Creations' started by capriola-nd, Sep 15, 2009.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I have various bars of handcrafted soap available. I throw in free sample(s) with every order of 4 bars or more.

Currently available:

*Honey and Oats Facial Bar ~ Gentle enough to be used on the face but also a good body/hand wash. Lots of oatmeal was used along with wildflower honey, fresh goat milk from Claribelle, saponified oils of Palm, Olive, Coconut, Sunflower, and Castor. I have larger bars of 4-5+ ounces and some small bars of about 2 ounces. The 2 ounce bars are $2.25 each or 3 for $5.

*Honey, Lavender, and Oats Bar ~ Saponified oils of Palm, Olive, Coconut, Sunflower, and Castor. I scented this batch with Lavender Essential oil and put a bit of dried organic Chamomile blossoms. It is a nice scent that is not too strong but not too light. $5.25 per bar or 4 bars for $20.

I also have more soap but it is still curing, will add these later. I do accept PayPal and personal checks (order to be shipped after check clears). Four to maybe five large bars of soap (+samples!) can be shipped for $6. I typically send Flat-Rate since that seems to be the most cost-effective.

Please PM or email me for further information or to place an order. Thanks!

Photos below are of the "Honey and Oats" soaps

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OH I love Honey oat. I wish I did not just get 5 bars of soap :( I would much rather ofgotten them form one of my TGS Friends. :)

3. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I would love to try some! I'll pm you about an order :) !
    Denise

4. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    One day soon I am going to make soap! Yours looks really nice. :thumb:

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I love ....what you have done.... with the soap ....in putting the pretty goats on it.....great work... :wink: :greengrin:

6. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Thanks for the compliments and orders I received! It really helps! :)

Just wanted to add that if you send me "testimonials" or other comments about the soap and any benefits you noticed or particular scents you enjoyed, I will give 10% off your next order. :D Thanks again!

7. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Capriola - Can you give me PM me with some info? I would like to try some, but not sure when I'd be able to swing the money. So please, just drop me a line when you have time. Which one helps with acne? Thanks.

8. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Hmmm...Christmas is coming, and while I am not doing the "gift" thing this year mostly, there are a few people I'd like to give a little something too...

I may PM you soon :)