Happy B'Day Dover Farms!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Muddy Creek Farm, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jacque!! Hope you have a good one!!

2. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you had a really great day!!

:stars: :birthday: :stars: :party: :sun:

3. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Happy birthday!! Hope you have a great one! :birthday:

4. heavenlyhaven

heavenlyhaven Senior Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Belmont, NY
  5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Happy HAPPY Birthday

6. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Happy birthday Jacque!! Hope you had a great one!! :stars: :gift: :party: :birthday:

7. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACQUE!!!!! :party:

8. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Awww! Thanks guys! Sorry I haven't been on much...I've been pretty busy. I had a show Saturday! Lark got 2nd out of 4. Brook and Perfection were in the same class and they were in a class of 6. Perfection was 4th and Brook was 6th. This judge liked really dairy animals and that is the one area that Brook lacks. :roll: Sunday(my B-Day) we had Church and then the Church went to the park for a picnic afterwards. Then I went home with some friends and played Rockband and we had some grilled hot dogs, brats(I know that doesn't say what I want it to), and corn on the cob. Next Sunday is when we are going to do my B-Day party over at my Grandpa's pond. He has two docks...one anchored out in the middle of the pond and then one by the shore and he also has a rope and a ten foot platform thing to swing off of(he also has some pretty big carp in there that I hate!! Eww!). Mom will make cake (and possibly homemade ice cream!!) and I'll have some friends over...should be fun!

9. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Happy Happy Birthday - today's your special day - Happy Happy Birthday - We're all here to say - HEY! :birthday: :stars: :balloons: :birthday: :stars: :balloons: :party: