Happy Birthday pelicanacresMN

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by toth boer goats, Sep 20, 2010.

1. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    :cake: :gift: :party: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :stars: :balloons: :bday: :dance: :wahoo:

2. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

Happy Birthday

3. shadycreekgoats

shadycreekgoats New Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    :birthday: :balloons: :stars: :birthday:

4. Chi Chi

Chi Chi New Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Happy Birthday Karen :cake: :balloons: :stars:

6. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
  7. Mon Reve Farm

Mon Reve Farm New Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Southern DE
    Happy Birthday Week!! LOL

:balloons: :birthday: :balloons:

8. pelicanacresMN

pelicanacresMN New Member

thanks everyone! we were in kentucky, tennessee & even part of georgia this past Friday through Wednesday. We were at Lookout Mountain & went to Ruby Falls (beautiful cave that leads to a big underground waterfall), Incline Railway (the worlds steepest passenger railway), Rock City (beautiful rock formations, swinging rope bridge, Lovers Leap). I was all suited up & ready to go hang gliding with my instructor...then the person in front of us crashed! He ended up crashing fast into the only building that had a deck--which was a good thing because his hang glider hit the post but his body missed all solid objects--he turned out to be ok. So then they decided to stop all further flights until the evening when the wind dies down...but we were heading to Kentucky that day & had to get a refund so no hang gliding for me :( We then went to Lost River Cavern & rode a boat into the cave. We finished up our trip with zip-lining through the Kentucky forest canopy! It was great & everyone so was friendly everywhere we went. It's great to be back home now--although I was really liking the hot temperatures & sunshine down there!