The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
31,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She was born to our old lady Saanen, Paige...Paige tried and tried but could not deliver Dee...I had to go in up to my elbows to fetch her...This was Paige's last kidding...she is now retired...so Dee got a special name to cap it off : ) Deliverance Finale" aka Dee

She is Due June 6...Dee is 50/50 Nubian/Saanen, my first ever snubian with more than rust color highlights..My husband calls her flying nun since her ears always go up when you call her name lol..bred to a reg. Nubian her kids should be outstanding...Her mom is a long lactator so we should see some good milking out of Dee...

Attachments

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
She is a very beautiful girl :)
Such pretty coloring on her and I LOVE those ears :D
Babies will be gorgeous Im sure :):):)

·
Registered
31,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys...we adore her..she is real spoiled lol

·
Registered
31,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well tomorrow is due date..and she doesnt look any more ready than last week..lol..we wil lof course keep our eyes peeled...: ) I know how things can change in a flash..

·
Registered
31,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol..she is a cutie...Im excitied to see what she will do as a FF..her mom was out standing...then one side of her udder stopped working..I was never told what happen...just that if she freshens it will freshen hard...and it did...but her one side fed Dee well and filled a bucket lol
We got Paige from a lady who lost her daughter in a house Fire..Paige was her daughters last goat and she just could not handle coming home to Paige passing away..so she asked us to take her...We were of course honored to do so..We had no plans on breeding her..just giving her a home to retire..but boy oh boy she had other plans and nothing was going to stop her..LOL...and as I said in the first post..she had a difficult kidding and her last...no matter how nasty she gets..she is not getting bred...lol..so now Dee can earn both their keep...If Dee Has a Doe I am going to offer her to the lady we got Paige from...she has wanted Dee since the day she was born lol...time to share the love.....

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Any babies yet??:stars:

·
Registered
31,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
not yet...she is still acting like shes not going to have it lol..keep a close watch

·
Registered
31,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
she just might do that for sure lol...

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Nothing?!?! Lol......I thought surely I'd get on here and see babies!

·
Registered
31,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No babies yet...I even removed her collar LOL...She has dropped..ligs are gone..rear is baggie...udder still fairly soft..Im going to go out and check in in a minute..but last check she wasnt even pretending to be ready lol..

1 - 20 of 70 Posts