The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter. I hope you all have a wonderful day. I pray that the Lord will bless everyone in there own way. :chick: (sorry for the chick, there is no Easter things to use)

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
:balloons: :sun: :party: :stars: Happy Easter everyone!!! Liz, i'm so sorry to hear about your dog being stolen! I wish you lived closer, we have about 10 mini dashund puppies to choose from here-they are so cute. My dog surprised us with 6 this time-5 girls and a boy and my mom's dog had 4- 3 females and sadly the male pup died. My 3 youngest neices are with their father for another week, so they aren't here:(. And my two oldest neices are probably with their father this Easter to:(. So, it is a very quiet Easter here. I think if the weather straightens out we are going to barbeque some steaks this evening. And if the weather looks good-i'm going to go for another 4 mile walk today. :sun:

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OH,Liz. I am so sorry to hear about your puppy. I hope the Easter Bunny brings him back! No I really do hope the little one returns home very soon.

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Thank you all for the well wishes. She didn't come back and the last she was seen was at 4:30 yesterday afternoon playing with the neighbors lab, Katie always comes when called and she is my "should I pup" the one I wasn't sure of getting at Christmas. She stole our hearts and now its like losing her has broken our hearts being gone. We have looked everywhere for her and I will call the other neighbors tomorrow as well as the shelter in Indiana, but I truly think that she was stolen.

I hope you all enjoyed the Holiday, I spent mine with my mom and sister, had dinner went to the cemetary and had fun watching my niece and nephew look for Easter Eggs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts