HAPPY (finally) Nice Saturday

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Native87, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Native87

Native87 New Member

:cool: Just wanted to wish all the goat families out there a great Saturday!!! It is going to be 50 degrees here this weekend and I am so glad to be able to get out and start some fence work and other odds and ends that the HORRIBLE weather has kept me from with the goats. I have been waiting since the end of December which was the last time we had decent weather. I have seen the ground 2 times since before Christmas and I am hoping this stuff will leave over the weekend. Happy Weekend Folks. :stars:

2. I am right there with you. Sunshire for a change here today too but we are back to winter weather in a few days. Grrr...

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    we had a week of 60's and 70's degree weather here is California...now we are getting the dreaded clouds and rain has returned.... :roll:

..... Glad you have the sunshine....enjoy :sun: :greengrin: :hi5: :thumbup:

4. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Enjoy and happy weekend to you too! :sun:

Sunny here today. Also, quite a bit of bare ground, since we haven't gotten any snow lately. Two storms next week, but forecasters aren't sure if it will be rain or snow.

5. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Beautiful here too...though not quite as warm, mid 30's.

Still ALOT of snow and snow banks here, not much bare ground at all and it was not fun hauling hay 2 bales at a time across the yard because the truck couldn't be driven across due to all the snow.

Really hoping this warming trend continues...I saw a Robin today :leap: So Spring is just around the corner!

6. logansmommy7

logansmommy7 New Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Shenandoah Valley, VA
    Gotta love it. I actually could go out and comfortably clean out the chicken coop and goat stall...it was past time!

7. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    it's really warm here too, actually record setting. on friday it reached 50F ?! unheard of.
    but now its back down to 29F which is really nice!!

8. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

I am glad everyone is having a nice weekend...Here we are in the 30's but it is really over cast. We were supposed to be getting a rain snow mix by now but so far havn't seen it which I am fine with. I am just ready for spring.

9. Yea, rained on and off all day today. Possible snow tonight. Clouds for the next three or four days. Then a little better only to have snow again next Tuesday. What fun...lol Guess we spoke too soon here. LOL