Happy Fourth of July

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by sealawyer, Jul 3, 2009.

1. sealawyer

sealawyer New Member

May 31, 2009
    Dew, Texas
    I would like to wish everyone a Happy and Safe Fourth of July :stars: :fireworks: :flag: If you meet a Veteran, then thank them for their service to our great and FREE Nation! The Women and Men who have served our country will appreciate your kindness!

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Well same to you Fred..... :greengrin: and yes ...I agree... that those wonderful men and women need to be commended....

Happy and safe 4th everyone...!!!!! :stars: :grouphug: :fireworks: :fireworks: :flag: :flag: :thankU: :thankU:

3. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Thank you for posting that Fred!! I always think it's so important to remember what some of these holidays are all about...not just the day off, barbeques, or fireworks.

Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Fourth!! :flag: :fireworks: :applaud: :thankU:

4. sealawyer

sealawyer New Member

May 31, 2009
    Dew, Texas
    I hope this doesn't appear improper, but it is a favorite thing that I contribute to. If you have the time and funds then please make a donation to the USO. They need all of the help that Americans may offer to aid and assist all of our sevice Women and Men and their families both here and overseas where they are fighting to protect our Liberties.
    I'm gonna fall off of my soapbox now, Happy Fourth! :flag: :thankU:

5. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    yep hope everyone has a safe 4th of july!

we can never see any fireworks because its always light outside :doh:

6. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Not improper at all Fred....and a great way to remember those who gave so much for us as a Nation to keep our freedom...a reminder to all, Freedom has never been "free" every citizen of the US has had to give up something or even lose someone in order to continue to be Free.

A very safe and enjoyable 4th to you all.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!

7. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Happy Fourth of July everyone! Yes, thanks to all who have served, continue to serve, and those at home who support them. :thumbup:

8. Tyler

Tyler New Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Central Illinois
    :flag: GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! :flag:

Have a happy fourth of July! :fireworks: