Happy Halloween

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by toth boer goats, Oct 29, 2009.

1. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Hope everyone has a safe ....fun....and happy Halloween.... :D

what is everyone going to be this year? We love pics....when readily available...LOL :wink:

2. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Our 4H club is part of a huge Haunted Hay ride at out fair grounds. it is a lot of fun, but this year I told them I would be inside (the warm building) and I would pass out candy. It is going to be fun, I just love the kids outfits.

3. Trace

Trace New Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Daughter is going as a witch. :)

I wanted to take Lulu the pigmy out and tell everyone that I dressed my dog up as a goat. :)

Not many people have goats around here. LOL So some of the would look twice. Tee Hee.

4. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Me and my friend are going to have our annual slumber party! Which includes dressing in a ton of different costumes!!! :D

5. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    I've been a witch before, vampire, and the last time I ever dressed up was for a costume contest at the place i'm unfortunately going back to work for, but I dressed up as a black cat-never doing that again-I got cat calls all day-or atleast untill I said no more and took the costume off :GAAH:

6. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    sounds like alot of you ...are going to have a fun Halloween.....cool sounding costumes...to.
    Can't wait to see pics....if any of you want to share ...on or after Halloween... :wink: :greengrin:

I am sorry...they were doing that... to you...and made you feel bad....and embarrassed :hug: :( .....Don't let them get you down.....they are immature.... if they keep it up after the fact.....I believe that is called...harassment in the work place .... :hug:

7. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Yeah, I think they were just being a pain in the rear-they dont bother me otherwise. I saw some cute costumes on some of the daytime television shows today.

8. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    :wink: :hug: I hope... you have an wonderful Halloween.....this year.... :greengrin:

9. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Acctually this is the worst one i've had in a long time. My family's been through a lot this year, went to my grandmother's funeral yesterday and one of my family members are going through a really tuff custody issue with their 3 kids right now so its been one of those years that as they say when it rains-it pours. I'm hoping next year is better.

10. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Oh no.....I am sorry.... :( :hug: I wish I could help make things better for you and your family.....my heart goes out to you..... I hope you can enjoy Halloween.....anyway... :hug:

11. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Well, since we have no kids at home anymore and we live out in the boonies, no trick-or-treaters out here......sooooo, we have a nice fire going in the wood burner, pot of coffee on and watching Notre Dame football game........waiting for pics of all the grand-babies to start coming in per email, all dressed up in their Halloween attire! The littlest one (girl) is a garden gnome....can't wait to see her :) ! Oh, and I'm enjoying my last evening of looking at all my vintage halloween decorations, tomorrow they will be put away and the turkeys and pilgrams will come out!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!

12. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Hope everyone's Halloween was safe and fun.....did anyone get any pics..? :greengrin:

The fire sounds cozy.... Aww....the grand kids on halloween....they are always so cute in their costumes.... :)

Yep the seasons ...come and go so quickly..... :wink: :greengrin: