Happy Holidays!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by RunAround, Dec 7, 2008.

1. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    I dressed the goats up to take a picture for our Christmas cards. It got a little out of control.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anna found out that Xcell was scared of her hat, so she chased her around. lol
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    :greengrin: I like the first and last piccies a lot!!!

3. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    How darling!! Looks like your goaties were having one heck of a time.

4. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
  5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh wow they were pretty good for you and the hats LOL so cute

Spice has gotten so big! wow I think she is the same size as Gigi! Are you breeding her this year?

Love the pictures there are so many I wouldnt be able to decide which to use.

6. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    lol, I saved the one I'm sending out. Didn't want to spoil it, but the card has me in it to.

Yes, I think I am going to breed Spice and Maxinne in January. Spice is very wide in the rear and was about 2/3rd's the size of her mom when her mom left. So I am pretty sure it's safe to breed her. They are both 35 lbs already! :shocked:

7. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I never did weigh angie before breeding but she is getting heavy for me to pick up so I assume 40-45lbs already

8. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    ok - so in the first set of pics - I like the 1st pic for the cards - but I would use the last one in the first set of pics also. I did mine through Snapfish.com and they had a card that there was the main picture and then a smaller picture off to the right bottom corner - that would be adorable!

9. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Oh I already did the cards with a picture I didn't post. Didn't want to ruin the fun. :)

10. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    RunAround...really love the 1st and last pics ....the best ..so adorable......but they all are cute........ :love:

It is funny how the ones that are not wearing Christmas wear.....are staring at the ones that are wearing them...... like they are aliens...LOL

11. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Now, that's somethin' else! I love them all!

12. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Oo and now Spice is going into heat, I want to breed her, but I can't decide on who and when. I keep second guessing myself.

13. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Those are very cute pictures!

14. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    who are your choices for breeding?

15. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
  16. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I would do Larkspur or Cruiser you have already bred a few to Bambi or was it just one?

oh if you breed her now you will be waiting for her to kid just after Angie kids :)

17. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Yeah, I just can't decide who... maybe I will let her pick. :ROFL:

Well I think I will try Lark and if she doesn't like him then she can have cruiser.

Bambi is going to get Sugar, I think. So far he has only been bred to Dorcas.

Yeah, I was thinking about it being too close to when Angie was due...lol, my mind is spinning with all these breeding plans.

18. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    i think her and larkspur would make pretty babies

19. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    well it maybe good because then you can come after they are like a month old and come to the show with me :) I have shows on May 23rd/24th up in Harmony NJ (north jersey)
    then in Dearborn May 30th (and I have one in July but thats far far away - in time I mean, its actually near me ;)).

I was going to say Cruiser because after looking at Ashely's site for their pictures I like how wide he is. But if Spice is wide then Larkspur should be fine, he does have straighter legs.

20. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Very cute pics, I love your munchie with the antlers on :ROFL: