The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its about 9.25pm here in Ireland, thought I would take few minutes to wish everyone a fantastic, happy, healthy and a 2008 filled with goodness, cheer and good wishes for all !

·
Registered
404 Posts
Happy NEW YEAR! Wishing everyone a great 2008 :cheers: :jan1: :happynewyear:

Wow, it's only 6:00 pm here

·
Registered
28 Posts
:fireworks: HAPPY :stars: NEW :stars: YEAR!!! :fireworks:

May everyone have a safe evening. and ALL your 2008 goal get accomplished.....

:cheers: TO A DOE YEAR !!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Well it is almost 6:50 PM here. I hope everyone has a very safe and happy new year.

Is anyone doing anything fun? We always get together with a huge gropp of friends and have a ball, but this year they are all doing it without me and my DH. I spend 4-1/2 hours in the ER today because I thought I was going to die. :wahoo: I have a bad case of pneumonia.o I was told I had to go home and go to bed and NO what so ever alcohol because of the meds. That was not a problem at all.

:fireworks: :stars: :happynewyear: :jan1:

·
Registered
810 Posts
Wow Lori! That is scary. Glad you are OK, though. My mom had a case of walking pneumonia last year. It is scary stuff.

Nope, not too much fun.. I am just sitting here in the living room typing on my laptop, listening to my dad snore, and kind of watching the end of Shrek 2 on ABC. Next show is New Year's related, and it will have Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift singing on it!!! YAY!!!! I am so excited, lol.

·
Registered
167 Posts
It's about 10:40 here. I'm signing off and going to bed!!! Best wishes to everyone for a happy, safe, healthy and loving New Year!
:happynewyear: :fireworks: :happynewyear: :stars: :happynewyear: :fireworks: :happynewyear:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I am not going to get into the emoticons right now....just got back from my grandparents and I am going to BED!! LOL!

Here's to a doe year!!

BTW....it's 12:42 here.

:happynewyear: :jan1: :cheers: :wahoo: :leap: :clap: :happynewyear:

EDITED: to add my emoticons! :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts