The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my co-worker shared this story with me this morning, and it's so heart warming that I had to pass it on.

She has a friend who is on island on vacation. The friend and her family spent a few hours at the beach, and while they were at the beach, there was a stray beach dog hanging around them, so they played with him for a while.

The family headed home, which is about 10-15 min drive from the beach....possibly 40+ min walk.

That evening, they were all hanging out at the vacation house (my co-worker and her friend). My co-worker looked over, and thought she saw a cat or something. Since they're only here on vacation, they don't have animals.

They both look closer....and lo and behold! It was the dog from the beach!!!!

This family spent no more than 1.5 hours with this dog, and the dog SOMEHOW found the house where the family was staying in!!! It's like fate!!

The family didn't want to adopt the dog as they live in Canada and didn't want to ship one, but the family's cousin adopted him. He apparently has a great temperament - was cuddling on everyone's lap, begging for more pets.

I got goosebumps when I heard the story. Love it when things like this happen! :clap:

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's amazing considering the dog had JUST met them, had no clue where they were staying, and they DROVE away....then to track them down at their house! animals never cease to amaze me.

·
I'm not addicted - I'm in love!
5,019 Posts
How neat!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts