Happy Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by fritzie, Nov 26, 2008.

1. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    i wanted to say happy thanksgiving to every one & hope all have a happy & safe holiday. i also want to thank every one for all your prayers & thoughts for me during my battle with cancer. i think we have it on the4 run now but won't know for sure until dec 12th. :grouphug: you guys are great.

2. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    Happy Thanksgiving Fritzie!
    I hope everything goes good, and all is well.

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    thank you fritzie...and thanksgiving to you as well.....I will be praying for you.. :pray:

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.... :grouphug: ....hope you ....and your families enjoy the day ......and .... give thanks for all..... that we are thankful for........... :pray: :) :)

4. heathersboers

heathersboers New Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Wilson N.C.
    I am thankful for my family and friends here on the goats spot and at work- I am also thankful for all of those delicious pecan pies that are going to be demolished tomorrow- I can wreak havoc on some sweets-- :drool:

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Happy Thanksgiving to you as well Fritzie....will be praying that all goes well on the 12th! :hug:

6. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! And I will be praying for you Fritzie!! :hug: :pray:

7. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    thank you ...heathersboers...I am also thankful.... for my family and( friends on the goat spot)..... :) :pray: :thumbup: :hi5:

8. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    :pray: to Fritzie and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here at The Goat Spot. :hi5:

9. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Happy Thanksgiving Fritzie and continued prayers.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here on TGS too. My wishes for a special day with family and/or friends. Safe travels for any on the road today.

10. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Happy Thanksgiving Fritzie, you're still in my prayers :pray:

Have a great day everybody!! Don't eat too much turkey, you must save room for pie :greengrin:

11. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!! TO everyone! Have a good day and don't stuff yourselves (well it is expected to a certain extent)!
    Fritzie :pray: that it goes well on the 12th.

12. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    thanks...Sara....but it's to late ...I feel like the stuffed turkey's ....turkey...and beyond... :help: ..Oh....it's so uncomfortable.......I am going to burst at the seems...... just kidding. LOL :) now where is the desert.........? :cool:

13. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Well, I"m sorry your in misery LOL! I didn't eat any more than normal cause I was a good girl. The dessert is in my uncles's stomach sorry. :oops:

14. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    tell uncle....... to give it back,,,,,oops ....maybe not ...it wouldn't be pretty.... :shocked: :shrug:

15. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm stuffed full!

:clap: